Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 21st 2014 new
Jane is banned for not realizing that Brian IS impossible! He's scared away at least one customer from Zoom's Tavern.
Feb 21st 2014 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: I have to ban myself as mo one else is around.....
Feb 21st 2014 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: I have to ban myself as mo one else is around.....
We are banned?!?
Feb 21st 2014 new
(quote) Jane-978403 said: We are banned?!?
Hi Jane, welcome to the forums. wave This is just a silly game that I picked up on another board and introduced to CM. Just think of a ridiculous reason why the person above you should be banned.

And since you are new, you get a pass this time.
Feb 21st 2014 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Hi Jane, welcome to the forums. This is just a silly game that I picked up on another board and introduced to CM. Just think of a ridiculous reason why the person above you should be banned.

And since you are new, you get a pass this time.
Thank you! What happens if I refuse to ban you because you are nice?
Feb 21st 2014 new
I hate to be a pain,
But I must ban Jane.
Feb 21st 2014 new
Bad Boy Brian...look out! You have two Jane's now HA! do you feel like an oreo cookie? cookie
Welcome Jane cool name! wave
Feb 21st 2014 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: Bad Boy Brian...look out! You have two Jane's now HA! do you feel like an oreo cookie?
Welcome Jane cool name!
I ban all the Janes but I think Brian deserves being banned for scaring away Zoom's customers!
Feb 21st 2014 new
I ban Jimbo for bulking the Jane's into one group we are all special! cool
Feb 21st 2014 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: I ban Jimbo for bulking the Jane's into one group we are all special!
I ban Janey for thinking she's not special. hug
Posts 41 - 50 of 200