Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Feb 20th 2014 new
Does the person get to know they are in favourites list? Can I find out if I am in someone elses favourites lists?
Feb 20th 2014 new
To my knowledge, no and no, unless someone directly shares that information.
Feb 20th 2014 new
Oh it would be good if they could see it. Like they got a message saying. You have been added as a favourite by... So is there a list where I can see the people I put on it?
Feb 20th 2014 new
I will concur that the answers are no and no.

If others could see that they were on someone else's favorites list, I feel their would be fewer favorites selected wink
Feb 20th 2014 new
(quote) Claire-247015 said: Oh it would be good if they could see it. Like they got a message saying. You have been added as a favourite by... So is there a list where I can see the people I put on it?
Yes, you can view your favorites list. Click on the Search, you will find it on the drop down menu.
Feb 20th 2014 new
(quote) Claire-247015 said: Oh it would be good if they could see it. Like they got a message saying. You have been added as a favourite by... So is there a list where I can see the people I put on it?
On the CM toolbar, click "Search", then click on "Favorite Profiles".
Feb 20th 2014 new
(quote) Rob-362135 said: I will concur that the answers are no and no.

If others could see that they were on someone else's favorites list, I feel their would be fewer favorites selected
And who said we ever leave grade school?
Feb 20th 2014 new
Thanks folks. I still it would be good if the"favourite" person could see it or be notified.
Lots of shy people would like that I think. Subtle.
Feb 21st 2014 new

Only you can see a list of the men that you have favored.

Personally, my pride would have it that I not know that there is no woman that has opted to favor me.

Hah, only prior aliens can write sentences like that! laughing

Posts 1 - 10 of 12