Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 26th 2014 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: When you get to work wearing two different shoes and your boss notices before you do....
LOL! Don't you hate it when that happens? Actually, one time my banker (who had ADD) came to work one day with only one side of her face "made up" another one.....when you walk up to wrong car and are about to get in...when the REAL owner shows up and says, "Hey...this is my car!"
Feb 27th 2014 new

.....when it's the THIRD day in a row....there was an accident on the freeway to work....and you/I

slip off the main drag only to run into more traffic!

Feb 27th 2014 new

.....when you are sending out a (business contract) and have email issues!

Feb 27th 2014 new

: the hinge that keeps the door open broke off then the huge dog who is in the yard next door barks at you and you think he's gonna git ya.

your daughter tells you that you talk to your pet lizard (well, he's not really a pet and he doesn't think he's a lizard) nicer than you talk to her, sometimes. is this nuts or what. HA HA

you can't find your car keys and you're late for work then to top that you can't find your keys for the outside door at work to get in. weeping

Feb 27th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said:

I know we all have those kinds of days. But since we will be remembering...at least they are in the past.

This is a reality thread too. So please share some of yours. And you don't have to post all at once.

Okay here goes.

....when the guy running the "ferris wheel" at an amusement park has a tattoo which says:

"Born to Lose"

When your having a nightmare to screaming children under the age four, then you remember....oh yeah, their not mine, their my daughters......oh grandchildren, no more diapers and bottles for me, that's MOM's job ;0)
Feb 27th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: LOL! Don't you hate it when that happens? Actually, one time my banker (who had ADD) came to work one day with only one side of her face "made up" another one.....when you walk up to wrong car and are about to get in...when the REAL owner shows up and says, "Hey...this is my car!"
or you can't find your car while you and the bag-person who is going to load your groceries into your car--looks patiently with you to find it.
Feb 27th 2014 new
......when you are trying out new running shorts (years ago...and many pounds ago) and everyone is honking and whistling...and you wave back. Only to find out later you wore the shorts backwards! (no wonder they were uncomfortable...and felt high on the thigh! lol!)
Feb 27th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said:

.....when it's the THIRD day in a row....there was an accident on the freeway to work....and you/I

slip off the main drag only to run into more traffic!

the fog hits the atmosphere just when you are about to get to the road you always turn onto but now you cannot see the road for the fog...
Feb 27th 2014 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: the fog hits the atmosphere just when you are about to get to the road you always turn onto but now you cannot see the road for the fog...
Oh gosh.....hate the fog! or when you've hit a long fly ball (men's softball again) and your fans are screaming and the wind holds it up just long enough for the "speedster" center fielder to run it down and catch it.... right at the fence! Then HIS side of the stands/fans erupt in YEA's and APPLAUSE! YUCK!
Feb 27th 2014 new
(quote) Sharon-975094 said: When your having a nightmare to screaming children under the age four, then you remember....oh yeah, their not mine, their my daughters......oh grandchildren, no more diapers and bottles for me, that's MOM's job ;0)
LOL! ....or when you wake up feeling "rested" only to discover you've overslept an hour (right through the alarm)
Posts 11 - 20 of 200