Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 20th 2014 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: oh boy, Jerry, that is awful .... nothing like sleeping in an airport for the night then having to you catch another flight, talking about camping out without comfort of bed/sleeping bag....
Yeah....Genie...never had to do the "sleeping bag" thing...thank God, but this was about 2 hours in all. Not bad. But it seems as though I've always been delayed at that airport for some reason
Mar 23rd 2014 new
I don't know if it is a bad day or not, since I enjoy every minute smile ....

so on our road trip ... stop by got ice and hot coffee, why not get the mgr's special donut ... ok... still hungry,

stop by McD ... after putting in the order ... the irish shake just then lit up my eyes (I've hadn't had a shake for a long time, this was a treat), decided to add after you stated that was it to the cashier ... so you pull up to the window, and he asked do you want whip cream & cherry ... you replied is that coffee!!! ... bewildered, repeated it again ... you say, ooops, yes .... again, he ask anything else ... oops, you said excitedly and also that special .... he must felt relieved after I paid and left .... then at the window you ask for sweet & sour sauce ... he gives you three, and you drop one .... after your on the highway you discovered you forget the special ....

lucky this was the last craziness thing I did all day, but I cann't help but chuckle and laugh, after all it made the whole day so much interesting and an adventure ... thank God smile theheart rose rose rose
Mar 23rd 2014 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: I don't know if it is a bad day or not, since I enjoy every minute ....

so on our road trip ... stop by got ice and hot coffee, why not get the mgr's special donut ... ok... still hungry,

stop by McD ... after putting in the order ... the irish shake just then lit up my eyes (I've hadn't had a shake for a long time, this was a treat), decided to add after you stated that was it to the cashier ... so you pull up to the window, and he asked do you want whip cream & cherry ... you replied is that coffee!!! ... bewildered, repeated it again ... you say, ooops, yes .... again, he ask anything else ... oops, you said excitedly and also that special .... he must felt relieved after I paid and left .... then at the window you ask for sweet & sour sauce ... he gives you three, and you drop one .... after your on the highway you discovered you forget the special ....

lucky this was the last craziness thing I did all day, but I cann't help but chuckle and laugh, after all it made the whole day so much interesting and an adventure ... thank God

Well now....that's not too bad! (would have been hard for me to pass up the "mgr's special" too!)

Mar 23rd 2014 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: I don't know if it is a bad day or not, since I enjoy every minute ....

lucky this was the last craziness thing I did all day, but I cann't help but chuckle and laugh, after all it made the whole day so much interesting and an adventure ... thank God

Well now....that's not too bad! (would have been hard for me to pass up the "mgr's special" too!)

Mar 23rd 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said:

....when you didn't mean for your previous post to go in TWICE!
Mar 23rd 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: ....when you didn't mean for your previous post to go in TWICE!
did you actually mean twice is nice smile
Mar 25th 2014 new
.....when your accountant calls to inform you....your "tax burden" is much higher than you anticipated...(ugh)
Mar 25th 2014 new
When the stomach virus that first got your 5th grader on Friday, then your senior on Monday, hits both you and your third grader on Tuesday, meaning you can't go to your dear friend's funeral, or get to all the other important things on your lists for the day.
Mar 25th 2014 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: When the stomach virus that first got your 5th grader on Friday, then your senior on Monday, hits both you and your third grader on Tuesday, meaning you can't go to your dear friend's funeral, or get to all the other important things on your lists for the day.
Oh....Rachel....bless you! You have sure had your share of illness this year. I am sorry...and even though this isn't a prayer thread....you have mine! Praying
Mar 25th 2014 new
...you think you're pouring Arm & Hammer Oxy-Clean laundry detergent into the clothes washer, but it's really Arm & Hammer Clumping Cat Litter. Both are in an orange box.... embarassed
Posts 161 - 170 of 200