Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 1st 2014 new
....when you've just taken a garment out of the cleaners (yesterday) and spill something on it today~
Mar 6th 2014 new
when you give the gas attendant your driver license instead of your debit card ....
Mar 6th 2014 new
when you go to work to find out it's your day off!
Mar 6th 2014 new
when your the only one in the cafeteria, then finding out the building is closed due snowstorm snowman
Mar 6th 2014 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: when you give the gas attendant your driver license instead of your debit card ....
LOL! Genie....I had one (a bad day) one time when I was on a date and handed the waiter my Sears card instead of my Amex! He laughed and said...."Got anything better?"
Mar 6th 2014 new
(quote) Cindy-534370 said: when you go to work to find out it's your day off!
Cindy....lol...that would be bad! Maybe worse than HAVING to WORK your day off. My brother used to travel a lot. One time he woke up and thought he was in Chicago...when in actuality he was in LA!
Mar 6th 2014 new

Good thread Jerry. I thought your Ferris wheel tattoo was hysterical.

This one happened to my sister:

She walked out of the mall and went around her car kicking off Stanley's (the ice and snow chunks hanging onto her wheel wells) before realizing it wasn't her car! Ha haha!!

This happened to me yeaterday:

I normally don't eat breakfast, but I woke up really hungry yesterday morning so I went upstairs and poured a bowl of cereal and milk. I set it down, said grace, picked up a spoon in one hand and with the other hand flipped over the church bulletin. There in big bold letters was, "Lent, a Season of Joy!" Oops!! I had forgotten it was Ash Wednesday. I picked up my bowl and dumped the cereal in the toilet. There would be no breakfast that day.

Mar 6th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: Cindy....lol...that would be bad! Maybe worse than HAVING to WORK your day off. My brother used to travel a lot. One time he woke up and thought he was in Chicago...when in actuality he was in LA!
You want worse, I'll tell you worse....an alcoholic businessman I knew, now deceased, was on a working trip and woke up in a haze in his notel room to find his briefcase bulging with hundreds of fresh, packaged condoms....for which he had no need or desire...but also no memory at all of how they got there! I guess it's things like this that led to the formation of Temperance Leagues :)
Mar 6th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: You want worse, I'll tell you worse....an alcoholic businessman I knew, now deceased, was on a working trip and woke up in a haze in his notel room to find his briefcase bulging with hundreds of fresh, packaged condoms....for which he had no need or desire...but also no memory at all of how they got there! I guess it's things like this that led to the formation of Temperance Leagues :)
geez Paul you have the most amazing stories laughing laughing laughing
Mar 6th 2014 new
(quote) Kathy-635104 said:

Good thread Jerry. I thought your Ferris wheel tattoo was hysterical.

This one happened to my sister:

She walked out of the mall and went around her car kicking off Stanley's (the ice and snow chunks hanging onto her wheel wells) before realizing it wasn't her car! Ha haha!!

This happened to me yeaterday:

I normally don't eat breakfast, but I woke up really hungry yesterday morning so I went upstairs and poured a bowl of cereal and milk. I set it down, said grace, picked up a spoon in one hand and with the other hand flipped over the church bulletin. There in big bold letters was, "Lent, a Season of Joy!" Oops!! I had forgotten it was Ash Wednesday. I picked up my bowl and dumped the cereal in the toilet. There would be no breakfast that day.

Well, you could have made that your ONE FULL meal! But then you would have gone the rest of the day without anything! lol!
Posts 21 - 30 of 200