Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 7th 2014 new
(quote) Jamie-1031385 said: When you hit so many curbs that you only have two hub caps left.
LOL! Was that in one night Jamie? Maybe you were a little.......jk! Thanks for posting
Mar 7th 2014 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: When you pick up the paper and find Whitey Bulger is getting a tax payers lawyer.
http://newslogosdesign.blogspot.com/2013/09/7111-bulger-given-taxpayer-funded.html
Cast Iron Nerve
Brian.....LOL! Is WB some kind of a hero or sumpn'?
Mar 7th 2014 new
No, I dont drink or do drugs. I blame mycar. I have a Prius. This never happened until I boughf the Prius. I got one of the hubs bac k.
Mar 7th 2014 new
(quote) Jamie-1031385 said: No, I dont drink or do drugs. I blame mycar. I have a Prius. This never happened until I boughf the Prius. I got one of the hubs bac k.
Well....sorry to hear that. I WAS just kidding you. But I have not heard anything bad about the "Prius" until now.
Mar 8th 2014 new
.when you're out and about and the day is almost over and someone finally taps you on your shoulder and whispers, "Um.Miss.I think your shirt is inside out."
Mar 8th 2014 new
When you post on Facebook about your family members vacationing in Hawaii when, instead, they were in Florida and coming from a large family, everyone, including cousins from another country knew where they went and feel the need to correct you. (This set a new record for replies, btw.)
Mar 8th 2014 new
When you agree to come into work an hour and a half early on Monday to do a SKYPE interview, only to discover the clocks move ahead an hour the Saturday before.
Mar 8th 2014 new
When you agree to come into work an hour and a half early on Monday to do a SKYPE interview, only to discover the clocks move ahead an hour the Saturday before.
Mar 8th 2014 new
Mar 8th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said:

.....when it's the THIRD day in a row....there was an accident on the freeway to work....and you/I

slip off the main drag only to run into more traffic!

When you switch lanes at the supermarket because the cashier is too slow, and you find yourself waiting longer in the new line, because the cashier is taking care of a discrepancy.laughing
That's when you know God is saying "slow down and be patient".
Posts 41 - 50 of 200