Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mar 4th 2014 new
Or, Just glad I'm not Lina! THAT would be a weird name.
Mar 4th 2014 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said:

Tom,

what can Brian do to bring in more posters? either you want to "dig in" or you don't. we, the frequent posters know what we get out of it and apparently like it or we wouldn't keep coming back for more.

Happy Posting Everyone!

As someone new to this site, I appreciate these forums. I've read through a number of them and appreciate the respect, honesty and insight shared. Thanks to all of you who take the time to contribute. It helps all of us. I'll try to participate as well.
Mar 4th 2014 new
(quote) Laura-771477 said:

...or bored, or lonely, or deprived of social outlets, or interested, or needing attention, or trying to belong, or desiring a distraction from something else, or showing off, or ministering to, or ....

Lina,

All I can say is, "You go girl". I enjoy quite a few people's postings here. If you have something good to say, then say it and if you can say it with humor....even better.

In light of all Lina's OR's was that humor, or, " say it with hum or?"
Mar 4th 2014 new
(quote) Sherri-1066735 said: As someone new to this site, I appreciate these forums. I've read through a number of them and appreciate the respect, honesty and insight shared. Thanks to all of you who take the time to contribute. It helps all of us. I'll try to participate as well.

welcome Sherri biggrin

Have fun posting in the forums!

Mar 4th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Ackshully, it's the Canadian Club spelling!
Does the Canadian Club mean there is a Northern equivalent to the Pink 2X4?
Mar 4th 2014 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: and we all know how chatty I can be!Cathy?
Mar 4th 2014 new
(quote) Kathy-730470 said: Why would someone tell you not to post so much??? Is it someone from CM???? If so do they post a lot? Or do they want you to stop posting so they can post a lot and then you are not in competition with them ??? (Just kidding). I can remember several posters to the CM forums who were frequent posters and have since found their significant other and have left CM. I always looked forward to their posts as they were insightful and wise. By their frequent posts you got to know how they thought and looked forward to reading their responses. So post away I say and do not worry about what others think. Do what you feel is right. God bless :)
Kathy, did you want to use wise or SMART in your reply? stir the pot! Its getting cold!
Mar 4th 2014 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said:

how do you view a "frequent poster"? do you think that it makes you look like you are trying too hard to find someone? I don't see it that way but have heard that viewpoint from a few of the men here. I was told to lay off from posting everyday, so I did for a while. was I missed? maybe. When I find I have more time to post I will otherwise I'm off doing something else. I am not even looking for anyone to date although it would be nice to go out with a special man who would treat me right. Since I am tied up with babysitting every weekend, I wouldn't be surprised if I meet a man who has his kids with him enjoying a day's outing out at the park.

if you could see my family room right now, you'd laugh. two kids are sleeping on the couch, one in the easy chair with his feet propped up. My daughter is sitting in a chair by the table, I'm in another easy chair with my laptop and the movie Jumanji is playing on a DVD. the cats have gone to bed!!!!!

HI Connie,

If I didn't participate in the forums it would on the whole be a waste of money :-)). I love the forums. I love the interaction. I love getting to know the people who post here.

And, I missed you. :-).

If someone doesn't like you posting or thinks you post too much --- oh well.

Lauren
Mar 4th 2014 new
ha ha...I still have my chatty cathy doll!!
Mar 4th 2014 new
Claire no some of the posters whom have since left because they found their match made some great points. Some of them were wise :)
Posts 21 - 30 of 58