Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mar 4th 2014 new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: HI Connie,

If I didn't participate in the forums it would on the whole be a waste of money :-)). I love the forums. I love the interaction. I love getting to know the people who post here.

And, I missed you. :-).

If someone doesn't like you posting or thinks you post too much --- oh well.

Lauren

Lauren,

I feel the same way you do. writing in the forum does put a sparkle in your eye and may bring that special someone into your life when you least expect it.

thanks for saying you missed me. that was a warm comment and makes me feel loved. I hope Mr. CM comes into your life after reading one of your delightful posts.

Mar 5th 2014 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: Brian, the owner, said that only 1% of subscribers participate in the forums. 
Just curious would that be Brian 278516? Or a different Brian?

Anyway, here's to us elite 1%
party
Cheers with whatever is in your hand! Coffee Cheers! beer

Question: Are the 1% who post in the forum, entertaining the other 99% who don't?
((Maybe we should be compensated for our entertainment value balloon))
Mar 5th 2014 new
(quote) Molly-688164 said: Just curious would that be Brian 278516? Or a different Brian?

Cheers with whatever is in your hand!

Question: Are the 1% who post in the forum, entertaining the other 99% who don't?
((Maybe we should be compensated for our entertainment value ))
A lurking lien ??
Mar 5th 2014 new
(quote) Molly-688164 said: Just curious would that be Brian 278516? Or a different Brian?

Yes Molly, 278516.
You have a good idea!
Mar 5th 2014 new

that's it...................I want free membership and a colour coded profile of my choosing laughing
Mar 5th 2014 new
Mar 5th 2014 new
(quote) Bernie-645443 said: A lurking lien ??
((Good one, but too punitive on the 'undecided', if CM's and our strategy is to 'get people meeting and talking'. I'm hoping for a return on my initial investment. ))

How about a "Posters Dividend"?

Or a "Click per View"?
((never mind--that sounds lurid, sorry))

Or a "Freebee for a Referral"? (i.e. get someone to join CM and both can receive a free week of '1 to 1 communication')

Or a 'Forum Free for All' during lent, since it seems like the posters are refraining as a penance....

Mar 5th 2014 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: Yes Molly, 278516.
You have a good idea!
Good for him! I've always wondered who the Great Oz iz here.

Wonder if there are stock options?? Or is this a private venture?
Mar 6th 2014 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: I wish admin appreciated the forums as much as we do. Brian, the owner, said that only 1% of subscribers participate in the forums. This is a wonderful asset, there is nothing like it on the internet. Yet admin appears to do nothing to encourage participation. Perhaps it is the cost, I don't know?
bump
Mar 6th 2014 new
Do we really want a lot of people participating in the forums only to get a discount on their membership? I can't imagine that scenario doing anything to improve the forums. Right now we are a self-selecting group of talkers, debaters, thinkers, storytellers, and joke tellers. It works best that way.
Posts 31 - 40 of 58