Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 6th 2014 new
May I add prayers for the Russians?
Mar 6th 2014 new
Good point Paul! We pray for them too. Praying Praying Praying
Mar 6th 2014 new
(quote) Mary-486033 said: Please keep the Ukrainian People's heartbreaking and desperate situation in your daily prayers.

May the Mother of God intercede and answer their urgent pleas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvds2AIiWLA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0lJZttUnHE

Mary,

I couldn't see the second video, but the writing was all in Russian, or Ukrainian, neither of which I'm any good at.
What was the second video?

Mar 7th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: May I add prayers for the Russians?
Of course, you may add prayers for the conversion of Russia.

Our Lady's words at Fatima, July 13, 1917:

..."To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of Reparation on the First Saturdays. If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me and she will be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world."
Mar 7th 2014 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: Mary,

I couldn't see the second video, but the writing was all in Russian, or Ukrainian, neither of which I'm any good at.
What was the second video?

In order to view the second video, one is required to first sign into their YouTube account and confirm that they are over 17 years of age (due to it's graphic content).

The video footage captures the story without having to know Russian or Ukrainian.
Mar 7th 2014 new
Yes, indeed!
I am praying for my people.
May the Lord be with all the Ukrainian people.
My prayers and respect are with them one and all.
Mar 7th 2014 new
My prayers are with them. Praying theheart rosary
Mar 7th 2014 new
Praying
Mar 8th 2014 new
Praying rosary rose The Rosary is very powerful. We pray for Ukraine and Russia and all the world .
Mar 8th 2014 new
Praying Praying
Posts 11 - 20 of 21