Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Ok, people, is it acceptable to recommend a friend who is not currently on CM, to someone on CM? I just read someone's profile and I think I have a friend that would be compatible with him. What do you think?
Mar 5th 2014 new
Can you recommend your friend to get on CM?
Mar 5th 2014 new
No, this friend cannot afford to be on CM. Money is just too tight.
Mar 5th 2014 new
(quote) Ellen-813688 said: Ok, people, is it acceptable to recommend a friend who is not currently on CM, to someone on CM? I just read someone's profile and I think I have a friend that would be compatible with him. What do you think?
Yeah why not. It would be an indirect CM match.
Mar 5th 2014 new
wave go 4 it Praying
Mar 5th 2014 new
Why not? Go for it.!!
Mar 5th 2014 new
What does your duty of charity towards

CM (which relies on member subscriptions to provide its service)

your friend (who cannot afford, for the time being, a CM subscription but for whom this man might be, in your opinion, the grace and gift of the perfect man)

the man whose profile you read (for whom your friend might be the 'bestest' woman he might ever meet)

those women of CM who may soon never benefit from knowing, or knowing about, this man who might have been the 'bestest' man they might ever have met ( because of the competitor whom you plan to introduce into this here datin' universe or sump'n likit)

say?
Mar 5th 2014 new
In all my years no one has ever said that to me.
If you have the opportunity, make it happen. We never know what can transpire and hopefully for the best.
Mar 5th 2014 new
(quote) Ellen-813688 said: Ok, people, is it acceptable to recommend a friend who is not currently on CM, to someone on CM? I just read someone's profile and I think I have a friend that would be compatible with him. What do you think?
What!! You know Sophia Loren?!? eyepopping
Mar 5th 2014 new
I find it to be not only acceptable but also very thoughtful of you to do this. What do they have to lose?
Posts 1 - 10 of 25