Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

Mar 17th 2014 new
(quote) Dave-976637 said: Thus my reference to me being an idiot.
No worries.You are a good man. wink
Mar 17th 2014 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: http://tinyurl.com/mu3vy32This Mass is for you Jerry.It is approved by Bishops.
The next time you are wondering why traditional Mass supporters have a bad name, come back and look at this post.

Mar 17th 2014 new
Back so soon, Bernard?

(What happened to that dramatic farewell just two months ago?)

Mar 17th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: The next time you are wondering why traditional Mass supporters have a bad name, come back and look at this post.

I count myself fortunate to live in Toronto where we have at least two churches offering the TLM (along with vernacular Masses) with the blessing of the city's Archdiocese. I just registered this morning as a parishioner with one of them, St Lawrence the Martyr. And honestly, I know this is not the central thing, but.....it WILL feel good not to hear those distracting guitars during Mass!
Mar 17th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: The next time you are wondering why traditional Mass supporters have a bad name, come back and look at this post.

Rather,when you wonder why Traditional Catholics distrust the Bishops,come back and look at this post.
Mar 17th 2014 new
(quote) William-607613 said: Back so soon, Bernard?

(What happened to that dramatic farewell just two months ago?)

There was no dramatic farewell.I stated I wasn't renewing because of money.I had a slow year in 2013 and the start of 2014 wasn't much better.Thank you for your warm welcome back. boggled
Mar 17th 2014 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: There was no dramatic farewell.I stated I wasn't renewing because of money.I had a slow year in 2013 and the start of 2014 wasn't much better.Thank you for your warm welcome back.
Bernard,

I wasn't aware that your situation had been a financial issue; I certainly would not have made light of that.

At any rate, I do wish you a more successful 2014.

Will

Mar 17th 2014 new
(quote) William-607613 said: Bernard,

I wasn't aware that your situation had been a financial issue; I certainly would not have made light of that.

At any rate, I do wish you a more successful 2014.

Will

Thank you William.A happy St.Patricks Day to you. Clover
Mar 18th 2014 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: http://tinyurl.com/mu3vy32This Mass is for you Jerry.It is approved by Bishops.

Really Bernard? You rub stuff like this at Jerry yet you want respect? Jerry's response to the above is right on the mark.

Mar 18th 2014 new
(quote) Bernard-2709 said: If you mean get out more and go to a Novus Ordo Mass...No thanks.
Thanks for making it clear that you do not accept the validity of any Novus Ordo Mass.
Posts 21 - 30 of 47