Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Shouldn't that be normal if the message format is a "rich-text field"?
Mar 17th 2014 new
not sure what that means Bob, but i'm sure someone from Tech support will respond back... scratchchin scratchchin
Mar 17th 2014 new
(quote) Dave-146273 said: not sure what that means Bob, but i'm sure someone from Tech support will respond back...
Thank you Dave. Within a standard CM message, something like the URL below doesn't work like it does in a Forum Post ...
http://www.kentucky.com
Mar 18th 2014 new
Bob - you are 100% correct that a URL that is posted in a message or emotigram does not then display as a clcikable link when the received/sent message is viewed in either the sender's or receiver's list of messages.

But - I will have to take your word for it that the behavior has changed and that it used to a click-able hotspot within the message - I cannot say I have actually sent or received a link in a message to or from another CM member.

Looking back - I have one from March 12th that I included a link - and it does not show as a click-able hyperlink.

Mar 18th 2014 new
(quote) Dave-976637 said: Bob - you are 100% correct that a URL that is posted in a message or emotigram does not then display as a clickble link ...
Dave - maybe I'm used to clickable links in non-CM messaging, as a rich-text field used to enable clickable links ... if the CM messaging object is/ was a rich-text field.

I am not 100% sure, but I think CM messages used to do that, while emots never had that capability.
Posts 1 - 5 of 5