Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Does the profile age change?

Mar 23rd 2014 new
Hi, I've turned 35 but my profile still has "34 yrs old". Is there a way I can update it? I know, I shouldn't mind that it says I'm younger than I am, but isn't this site all about honesty? ;)
Mar 23rd 2014 new
Hi Sara, Happy Birthday.
Yes under most circumstances the age does change automatically.
If the age does not change by the end of the day - they best way to address the glitch would be to open
a help ticket:
This can be accomplished by clicking on the "gear" icon in the top right corner of the blue menu bar at the top of every CM page. From there you can choose the "Help" option. From the help page that pops up, if you scroll to the bottom you will find a button labeled "Submit a Help Ticket".
I am sure the staff of CM will be more than willing to help correct the problem for you.
Either that or you have just found CM's version of the fountain of youth wink
Mar 23rd 2014 new
Your age will update when the servers update sometime this evening. Same for your forum post count.

theheart
Mar 23rd 2014 new
On a side note...

Most women I know would do anything to have their age not increase on their profile.

Just sayin'. wink

theheart
Mar 24th 2014 new
Thanks for your help!

Mar 24th 2014 new
(quote) Sara-1008488 said: Hi, I've turned 35 but my profile still has "34 yrs old". Is there a way I can update it? I know, I shouldn't mind that it says I'm younger than I am, but isn't this site all about honesty? ;)
I've been looking for a way to make mine say "33" . smile
Posts 1 - 6 of 6