Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Forum Participation

Mar 24th 2014 new
When a member's subscription ends; is their profile picture, profile intro, forum
contributions/topics totally deleted OR are they still able to participate in the forums but with no picture/profile number?

Mar 24th 2014 new
When a member's subscription ends it is up to them to delete their profile picture and their profile. Many remain with the free membership and anyone who leaves all of their forum posts remain. If they keep the free membership they can read but can't post. They can't get into the pinkie room or the cave.
Mar 24th 2014 new
(quote) Celine-1048968 said: When a member's subscription ends; is their profile picture, profile intro, forum
contributions/topics totally deleted OR are they still able to participate in the forums but with no picture/profile number?

As far as the forum contributions are concerned, it would appear that said contributions are preserved for eternity, though the associated picture and member number are removed. I have searched forum posts, indexing by the member number of a long-gone and now-married member. The posts are still there, but all the surviving identifying information is the first name (no picture nor member number.) I don't believe such a member has the ability to continue to participate in the forums.
Mar 25th 2014 new
I had experienced my susbscription ends. Still, my profile is there. But I cant received and read the msgs. You can only send emotigrams. You cannot enter chatrooms, you cant post also in the forums. But you can read and search search..thats how it happened to me.
Posts 1 - 4 of 4