Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is dedicated to those who are facing the challenge of raising children without the support of a spouse. This is a place to share ideas and lend mutual support.

Saint Rita is known to be a patroness for abused wives and mourning women.
Learn More: Saint Rita

Apr 11th 2014 new
I am so wishing that my area of Canada had "God's Not Dead". If you are lucky enough to have this movie accessible for you, see it! I've watched the trailer several times. I'm hoping that Netflix will have it:-)
Apr 11th 2014 new
(quote) Claire-247015 said: A movie which changed my life when it came out and sent me back to school in my fifties.
GOOD WILL HUNTING.
It is an excellent movie! And about that same time "Finding Forrester" with Sean Connery came out--to this day two of my favorite movies!
Apr 11th 2014 new
(quote) Louis-900679 said: Hi.) I viewed this movie woth Martin Sheen and Emilo Estevez. Called THE WAY. Excellent. Highly Recommended.) Move is a couple of yrs old, but well worth the view.) I hope you enjoy.)
I hadn't heard about it until my pastor placed it in his sermon. That night the girls and I went to rent it--it was great! Even my child who isn't "in to" "that type" of movie stayed interested.
Apr 13th 2014 new
We're going to see God's Not Dead today if it doesn't sell out first!
May 8th 2014 new
I'm going to see America this summer because I believe that America is exceptional!

America: Imagine The World Without Her http://www.americathemovie.com

Posts 41 - 45 of 45