Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Apr 5th 2014 new
(quote) Meg-920823 said: You are fun, Clair! I said SOME women say that.....002% to be precise! :-) Nice to hear from you all that it is neither desired or required. Besides repeatedly setting timers for contact time would get cumbersome!! :-)
I suppose it's the monkey's fault when the window breaks because she doesn't look to see what that noise was sooner!? irked How many windows did you break with the baseball?
Apr 6th 2014 new
Ok Clair lol I am sure there is some dining establishment that will put up with you ;) we could try a different restaurant or maybe you like picnics?
Apr 6th 2014 new
(quote) Clair-6292 said: Another point for the women, when the man has to initiate EVERY communication he looses interest. We got to beg for everything?
Well, look at it another way....some women (old-fashioned romantics, maybe) believe that it's the man that courts the woman. When she waits for the man to initiate contact, she is allowing him to be the man. She is able to see if he is a take charge kind of guy. I wouldn't want a guy who lets me drag him around by a nosering or is never allowed to show that he can do anything of his own volition. Then she can be more certain of his interest. And he can be certain of her interest when he finds her to be available when he "calls."
Apr 6th 2014 new
(quote) Virginia-1026653 said: Well, look at it another way....some women (old-fashioned romantics, maybe) believe that it's the man that courts the woman. When she waits for the man to initiate contact, she is allowing him to be the man. She is able to see if he is a take charge kind of guy. I wouldn't want a guy who lets me drag him around by a nosering or is never allowed to show that he can do anything of his own volition. Then she can be more certain of his interest. And he can be certain of her interest when he finds her to be available when he "calls."
Excuse me Virginia,

I failed to add that the context was after the monkey has sent the first email. The example I remember went on for several weeks. I saw nothing from her unless I first sent something.
Apr 6th 2014 new
(quote) Clair-6292 said: Excuse me Virginia,

I failed to add that the context was after the has sent the first email. The example I remember went on for several weeks. I saw nothing from her unless I first sent something.
I see what the problem is....the monkey monkey monkey monkey is sending the email instead of the knight-errant !!

biggrin Glad I could help!!!!
Apr 7th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1022284 said: So, then, perhaps the ladies should be doing something to appease the men once in a while if they wish to gain our attention?
Paul. Not a good move. Let this line of reasoning go. It won't help you get a date.
Apr 8th 2014 new
(quote) Greg-1073162 said: Paul. Not a good move. Let this line of reasoning go. It won't help you get a date.
My views may not be popular, but I do not care. I think it needs to be said.
Apr 8th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1022284 said: My views may not be popular, but I do not care. I think it needs to be said.
My, before anyone reads my last post, will you disregard it? Nothing I said this weekend came out the right way. I renounced this account about an hour ago, only to use the recovery tool to get back on because I saw a few peculiar threads on the forums, pretty much on the same theme.
Apr 9th 2014 new
(quote) Victor-544727 said: I'll gladly excuse myself from the candy store. I have better things to do than to sit on the shelf waiting for passing shoppers to stop and compare me to the other items on the shelf anyway.

Well, we ladies need to know if it's sucralose or pure cane sugar, sugar. Otherwise, it can be quite unhealthy if we don't inspect. laughing

www.youtube.com
Posts 21 - 29 of 29