Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Minimal Views on my profile

Apr 1st 2014 new
How is it that I only got 10 views on my profile in 1 month? Other dating websites I belong to I get 10 views a day!!
Apr 1st 2014 new
Hi Jean,

I don't know why there isn't a lot of activity on this site, but I think it's helpful to do things like add pictures, change your profile picture, etc. This makes your profile show up on the home page so more people can view it.
Apr 1st 2014 new
(quote) Jean-1067786 said: How is it that I only got 10 views on my profile in 1 month? Other dating websites I belong to I get 10 views a day!!
Jean, get used to it and don't let it get you down. On CM unless you are under 35 you won't get many views. A very "conservative" sight indeed.
Apr 1st 2014 new
(quote) Joan-529855 said: On CM unless you are under 35 you won't get many views.
Yeah. Not even from the over-60 crowd! duck

theheart
Apr 1st 2014 new
Hi Jean and welcome to the forums.
Sometimes it is simply a matter of numbers...

I did a search for men within 150 miles of your area between the ages of 52 and 62 (+/- 5 years your age) and there are only 63 men registered on CM within that distance. I then ran the same search for men that age in my area and there are well over 1,500 male CM members within that range.

So while some might claim that it has to do with the action or inaction of members here on CM, sometimes it is simply that the numbers you see reflect the area that you live near. While some members claim that a long distance relationship would nto be a problem - others are very clear they often look for womeone who is local to where they live - for many reasons.
Posts 1 - 5 of 5