Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 2nd 2014 new
(quote) Trisha-977181 said: Check in time. ..
I am corresponding with a man in my State. I have lots of friends here and I love reading the forums!
How is your CM life going?
Trish
I think quite well Trisha. My expectations were pretty low to begin with so I am not too disappointed. Plus, you will see my status is set to "Seeking Friendship Only." That's because my kids are not ready for me to date. Not that I have asked them, but a Mom just knows these things. Maybe in the Fall or next Winter, we will see.

Apr 3rd 2014 new
I am corresponding with a man in my State. I have lots of friends here and I love reading the forums!
Trish
I'm having fun with reading replies and topics in the forums :)
Apr 3rd 2014 new
Hello there,

Well things have just started turning around for me after one month. I am rather frustrated though at times when so many nice and interesting ladies starting with Alma on here are too young for me darn it!

Cheers,

Michael
Apr 3rd 2014 new
My 3 month subscription runs out on 4-14-14 and I'm not renewing.
Apr 3rd 2014 new
Hmmmm..."What doesn't kill you makes you stronger', they say AND sing... eyepopping

So I'm getting STRONGER, I guess! scratchchin Good News! thumbsup
Apr 3rd 2014 new
No that good. :(
Apr 3rd 2014 new
Trish
It's going in the same direction it did when I signed up -- so-so. Met nice people and have made new friends. More importantly, it keeps me up-to-date with the catholic community and that is the best part. It's all a state of mind. No sense in getting impatient or edgy about meeting someone right away. If it's not happening in your waking, walking life than you need to understand that it will be slow on the internet as well. Just my 2 pennies...
Apr 3rd 2014 new
It is what I make of it.
Apr 3rd 2014 new
Glad to hear that you're stronger, can't say the same.
These "senior men" leave much to be desired. It puzzles me the way they continue to be passive and enjoy sitting in the back seat watching the world go by. Do they really think that they have all the time in the world?
That thinking is fine when you're young. It seems that they merely occupy space and have no guts to reach out to women. Where have all the "real men" gone?
Apr 3rd 2014 new
Groovy! I have a great time in the forums. There are so many good people and wise ideas! wave thumbsup
Posts 11 - 20 of 66