Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 3rd 2014 new
As a meeting place of great and interesting people pretty great. As a place to start a series of coffee club dates -- eh not so much -- which is really okay as I don't drink coffee lol. . . just kidding. I went ahead and renewed for six more months so there is something good about being here right?
Apr 3rd 2014 new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said:  I went ahead and renewed for six more months so there is something good about being here right?
It's a convenient way to procrastinate? wink

Apr 3rd 2014 new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: As a meeting place of great and interesting people pretty great. As a place to start a series of coffee club dates -- eh not so much -- which is really okay as I don't drink coffee lol. . . just kidding. I went ahead and renewed for six more months so there is something good about being here right?
Thank goodness you renewed so we can help you celebrate when you get your PhD! smile
Apr 3rd 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: It's a convenient way to procrastinate?

That is true Jerry but guess what I turned in chapter four -- three parts 38 pages -- revised and updated -- so I am being good -- now that I have gotten into the flow of it all :-). . . .two chapters to go and the conclusion -- and the appendices are done as well. . .
Apr 3rd 2014 new
Thank you Susan!! :-) Getting close, fingers crossed :-). . .
Apr 3rd 2014 new
(quote) Trisha-977181 said: Check in time. ..
I am corresponding with a man in my State. I have lots of friends here and I love reading the forums!
How is your CM life going?
Trish
ok
Apr 4th 2014 new
Just going with the flow...
Apr 4th 2014 new
how is it going?
slow not making friends here but i can still dream . oneday ill check it and love will be there.
Apr 4th 2014 new
Nothing happened for a year of making excellent friends....but now on Cloud 9 and surfs up surfing and all you need is the prefect wave Praying Hope not to die Dove 'et cum spiritu tuo
Apr 4th 2014 new
This is my second time around. I tried this about 4 years ago. It doesn't seem to work for me. I only find 1-2 people that I'm interested in meeting and they never make a move, so I guess they are not interested in meeting me. Maybe I'm not as pretty as I think I am. My dad met my stepmother on this site though, so I'm giving it another shot.
Posts 21 - 30 of 66