Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 4th 2014 new
Hi Trisha. So far so good. Agree with the earlier inputs, it is how I make it more enjoyable, taking time and managing my expectations. Reading, sharing at the forums is one of the wonderful thing I like doing.
Apr 4th 2014 new
Hi everone,

After a very non productive first month things have turned around for me after the last few days. I'm having a great whale of time communicating now and I enjoy the forums which other dating sites may not have. I'd also like to point out to the rest of you that over the last two days I talked to several people who have done this sort of thing currently or before anf all of them told me the crux of the matter here is to be thick skinned, never give up, essentially full speed ahead and damn the torpedoes as the old slogan goes..

Cheers,

Michael Kelly
Apr 4th 2014 new
Just re-subscribed recently so hopefully better!:)
Apr 4th 2014 new
Dear AskNessa

Have you brought back answers to many questions?
Apr 4th 2014 new
Lol!!! I haven't! biggrin wave
Apr 4th 2014 new
NO one replies to me and I have not found even 1 locally who will even respone
Apr 4th 2014 new
Not good at all. This is my third time on this site...no one emails me or responds to me...very frustrating. A friend of mine met her new boyfriend on here and she thinks he is "the one." I wish I could find the same.
Apr 4th 2014 new
Not for me
Apr 5th 2014 new
(quote) Nessa-1054423 said: Lol!!! I haven't!
very warm welcome Nessa to the forums wave smile
Apr 5th 2014 new
Posts 31 - 40 of 66