Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 14th 2014 new
Hello,

Update for April 14 - really good now; having a great time!

Michael
Apr 14th 2014 new
It's nice to read that there are some people having luck, it let's me know there is still hope :) However, this being my second time on CM, hasn't yielded much better results, unfortunately. I still have hope and faith, Nobody within 100 miles ever contacts me. Whether I like a pic, send an emotigram, or a message, I never have any communication reciprocated. *sigh* I'll admit, it is a bit frustrating, but I continue to have hope and faith, praying and searching for the person I know in my heart our Lord wants me to be with...
Apr 14th 2014 new
CM is going carefree mingling. Thanks for asking. No really, I see it as a success. I have gotten closer to Jesus, read some great forum posts, brought out more of myself in my profile, yet not compromise my integrity, and avoided some women too>

For the integrity concept I was thinking about paying a photographer a few hundred bucks to follow me around for a month taking pictures of me doing cool things..I am not a picture fella for some reason. About avoiding..I have a rule to not pursue a woman in a convenient manner such as a young adult group. Well, after meeting some in such groups in my area I was not interested them anyway before coming to CM, then she will come to this site. You know I might not be her type or be 10 years older, but that does not mean I do not know men that can be her type. Just like that Bob Seger song...until you know a man you don't know who he knows....
Or I will meet a single woman and not like her manners, then when I came to this service I noticed she used to have an account here long ago. I would have had sent her a message just on her profile, but nope not now. So the lessons I learned are to show yourself, get into deep conversations early such as no nudity bars or strippers for a bachelor party, and see what happens. Well, about the bars...there was a young man getting married. I asked him in front of some single women about his bachelor plans. I feel the women appreciated my topic of having a proper party....I came up with a dialouge with a future fiancee in front of the women in her family about promising a proper party...and then asking her for the same. Priceless.

In any case, I might organize a meet-up with numbero uno off limits. I like getting others to meet...it thins the herd and competition :)
God Bless. If I did not make anyone mad, then I wasted my time. :)
William

Apr 15th 2014 new
Thanks to CM I had 2 dates but I did not found my match. I am staying positive !.
Apr 15th 2014 new
Thankful to have met a few great ladies here. Unfortunately, various reasons (distance in particular) have prevented a long-term relationship from developing. Waiting for the right one...

Michael
Apr 15th 2014 new

This is my third time on this site. Maybe he is not on here...I am just tired of being single, BUT I want to be with the person who God has for me.

Posts 61 - 66 of 66