Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Employment

Apr 4th 2014 new
I am asking for prayers for employment. I am completely exhausted from sending out job applications for the past 7 years while looking for a full-time position and pasting an income together. All of my money has been completely depleted, not eligible for unemployment extension and I am facing homelessness if I don't find work soon. I am in need of finding immediate full-time employment in a permanent position working in a good work environment in the Dallas area free from previous work related crime. Thank you.

Second to this, please pray for finding a new social circle of friends and restoration of church. Many turned against unexplainably.
Apr 4th 2014 new
Prayers offered for all of your considerable needs and for the strength to endure.
Apr 4th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Apr 4th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Apr 4th 2014 new
Welcome to the forums Cheryl.
Apr 4th 2014 new
Prayers offered for you Cheryl. Have you considered relocating for new opportunities? Maybe God is trying to open that door for you.
Apr 4th 2014 new
Hi Cheryl,

I certainly will say some prayers for you at mass over the weekend. This situation in the topsy turvy world economy can happen to anyone, even the so called best of us who think we are secure and have the cat by the butt so to speak..

As for social circles you can start on here; just be sure though to at least reply and answer to all those who show an interest in you even if they do not float your boat immediately. I pray for our church and that lapsed Catholics will come back as well.

Michael
Apr 4th 2014 new
Praying theheart Praying
Apr 4th 2014 new
Prayers for finding suitable employment. What type of work are you looking for? It's all about networking!
Apr 4th 2014 new
Praying rosary Praying rosary
Posts 1 - 10 of 40