Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 5th 2014 new
(quote) Cheryl-1159 said: I am asking for prayers for employment. I am completely exhausted from sending out job applications for the past 7 years while looking for a full-time position and pasting an income together. All of my money has been completely depleted, not eligible for unemployment extension and I am facing homelessness if I don't find work soon. I am in need of finding immediate full-time employment in a permanent position working in a good work environment in the Dallas area free from previous work related crime. Thank you.

Second to this, please pray for finding a new social circle of friends and restoration of church. Many turned against unexplainably.
Good luck with your job search.
I don't think that makes you less attractive on this site being unemployed as a professional, Catholic, single, never married woman. If you lived closer to me, I'd be interested in meeting you ASAP since there aren't many like you in my area. Praying
Apr 5th 2014 new
Cheryl, I will keep you on my prayer petitions for employment, new friends and church restoration. Stay optimistic, maintain your confidence and continue praying.
Apr 5th 2014 new
Praying rose
Apr 5th 2014 new
Praying rosary For the employment, love and support you require.
Apr 5th 2014 new
Cheryl, I understand your situation and have empathy for your struggles. You certainly have my prayers. Praying Praying Praying God bless you.
Apr 5th 2014 new
Prayers offered for your full-time employment and in your struggles Praying rosary theheart
Apr 5th 2014 new
rosary

I echo Angela''s comments, Cheryl; you might want to consider relocating.

For most of this country's history, people have been chasing jobs wherever they appeared; there are quite a few members here on CM who relocate as needed to find work.

Praying
Apr 6th 2014 new
Praying
Apr 7th 2014 new
Praying Praying

May God grant you employment, peace of mind,
and all that you need.
Apr 7th 2014 new
Praying Praying
Posts 21 - 30 of 40