Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 8th 2014 new
many prayers sent your way Praying Praying Praying
Apr 8th 2014 new
Hi Chery,

You have my prayers. Be patient and pray more. May I ask what is your working experience? are you not considering other jobs just for survival while waiting for the jobs you like? are you also considering other places? Why not work abroad? This is just a thought.

Other CM members, please help our sister Chery. Praying Praying rose theheart
Apr 8th 2014 new
Cheryl,

I understand your struggles. I have added you to my prayers.

Here is a Prayer for the Unemployed:

God, our Father, I turn to you seeking your divine help and guidance as I look for suitable employment. I need your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path, and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. I wish to use the gifts and talents you have given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment. Do not abandon me, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant me this favor I seek so that I may return to you with praise and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen

Hang in there...

-Chris
Apr 8th 2014 new
(quote) Cheryl-1159 said: I am asking for prayers for employment. I am completely exhausted from sending out job applications for the past 7 years while looking for a full-time position and pasting an income together. All of my money has been completely depleted, not eligible for unemployment extension and I am facing homelessness if I don't find work soon. I am in need of finding immediate full-time employment in a permanent position working in a good work environment in the Dallas area free from previous work related crime. Thank you.

Second to this, please pray for finding a new social circle of friends and restoration of church. Many turned against unexplainably.
Cheryl, Please check your message box. I have sent you my idea of a survival job to help you get back into the work force speedily. You certainly won't get rich, but you will get some kind of income. This is for those whose income needs are in extremis. Anyone else who wants to know what it is, message me.
Apr 8th 2014 new
* are not in extremis, I meant, for this is absolutely not a way to get rich.
Apr 9th 2014 new
Good ideas Michael. I think that relocating might be something for you to consider. Maybe you already have.
Prayers for all your needs.
Apr 9th 2014 new
(quote) Christopher-296939 said: Here is a Prayer for the Unemployed:
God, our Father, I turn to you seeking your divine help and guidance as I look for suitable employment. I need your wisdom to guide my footsteps along the right path, and to lead me to find the proper things to say and do in this quest. I wish to use the gifts and talents you have given me, but I need the opportunity to do so with gainful employment. Do not abandon me, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant me this favor I seek so that I may return to you with praise and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance. Grant this through Christ, our Lord. Amen

nice prayer chris thanks for sharing! will include this in my list of prayers!
welcome to the forums too!
Apr 9th 2014 new
Praying rosary
Apr 10th 2014 new
Praying Praying
Apr 11th 2014 new
Praying
Posts 31 - 40 of 40