Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

"Liking" photos not working

Apr 7th 2014 new

Whenever I go to "like" someone's photo it keeps spinning and doesn't do anything. Is this a temporary glitch or has this been an ongoing issue?

Apr 7th 2014 new
That's happened for me a few times. I tried just clicking to the next photo, or just getting off that page, and then going back to the photo, and my "like" took.
Apr 7th 2014 new
There is a glitch at the moment. Our tech team is aware & are working to have it corrected.
Apr 7th 2014 new
(quote) Jeffrey-1077864 said:

Whenever I go to "like" someone's photo it keeps spinning and doesn't do anything. Is this a temporary glitch or has this been an ongoing issue?

Welcome to the Forums, Jeffrey!

I've seen this as well. It typically does like the picture, even if the icon is spinning. As stated in previous comments, I believe they are working on it.
Apr 7th 2014 new
Thanks for bringing this up. I just noticed it last night. Now I'm not sure if it will eventually show up as liked or not.

Apr 7th 2014 new
(quote) Jeffrey-1077864 said:

So it's NOT just mine. I lost the likes I had, and haven't received any new likes (I like to blame that on the glitch.) rolling eyes
Apr 9th 2014 new
(quote) Katie-1043679 said: So it's NOT just mine. I lost the likes I had, and haven't received any new likes (I like to blame that on the glitch.)
I lost all my Likes as well. Submit a ticket to the help desk and they'll retrieve them for you!
Apr 9th 2014 new
i think they had fix this issue.. mine is back and working fine now..
Posts 1 - 8 of 8