Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 12th 2014 new
I agree with you. What you have described is a real turnoff for me, too.
Apr 12th 2014 new
(quote) David-783346 said: I imagine most people on Catholic Match are looking for some sort of companionship. 
You have a wonderful imagination! Go USA

theheart
Apr 12th 2014 new
Lying.

No truth = no trust.
Apr 12th 2014 new
Men who's first greeting on an email is 'wow you are so sexy' what ever happen to hi my name is......

Apr 12th 2014 new
(quote) Ellen-813688 said: I've been discussing deal breakers with a friend of mine. She could not have a relationship with someone because of normal stuff like abuse, addiction, etc. She was kind of surprised to hear my deal breaker: I could not have a relationship with a man who does not (at the very least) live in the same province/state as his child/children. My daughter's father has lived away since she was 8 months old and I have witnessed the damage that that causes. The only exception would be if someone is in the military or, as is common where I live, finding full-time year-round work can be difficult/impossible. What are your thoughts on this?
Good for you! It does say a lot, unless there are unusual circumstances. thumbsup
Apr 12th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: On Plenty of Fish last year some guy asked that women with sexually transmitted infections not message him. A woman replied "Way to raise the bar there, guy!" :)
Hahahahaha! laughing
Apr 12th 2014 new
Perhaps it is because I am older,But find that salutation in poor taste and unbecoming a gentleman.
Apr 12th 2014 new
(quote) Ellen-813688 said: I've been discussing deal breakers with a friend of mine. She could not have a relationship with someone because of normal stuff like abuse, addiction, etc. She was kind of surprised to hear my deal breaker: I could not have a relationship with a man who does not (at the very least) live in the same province/state as his child/children. My daughter's father has lived away since she was 8 months old and I have witnessed the damage that that causes. The only exception would be if someone is in the military or, as is common where I live, finding full-time year-round work can be difficult/impossible. What are your thoughts on this?
Ellen. I agree with you and your deal breaker. I grew up with divorced parents and my dad always picked us up every other weekend irregardless of where my mother moved us, sometimes driving 4 hours one way to pick us up on Friday and drive us back on Sunday. If someone doesn't make the effort with their child, what kind of effort would they ever make for me? I realize there are extenuating circumstances, but this is in general, a deal breaker for me also.

smile
Apr 12th 2014 new
Lying - it makes no sense and it's too difficult to deal with lying. The truth just makes so much sense.

Hmmmmm .....

Still clinging to an ex.
Drugs.
Any illegal activity.
Racist.
Bad speller. (He's have to have some real good after shave if I'm gonna put up with bad spelling.)
Can't cook and is unwilling to learn. I want breakfast in bed sometimes.
Needs attention from lots of women. I must feel special. HE will feel special.
Watches a lot of t.v.. I can't stand t.v..
No self-awareness.
Doesn't like/is allgeric to cats.
Stupid or no common sense.

That's enough ... for now.

Battling eyelashes

Apr 13th 2014 new
The spelling thing has me irked Are bad math, algebra, skills supposed to be accepted?
Posts 11 - 20 of 104