- She must be willing to take steps to grow in the faith, to better understand what the Church teaches, and to better understand why the Church teaches what it does
- She must be willing to pray every day, and even take the initiative to pray, especially the Chaplet of Divine Mercy and the Rosary
- She must be open to attending mass more often than just Sundays only
- She must be open to making confession a more regular part of her prayer/mass life
- She must be open to listening to audio CD's related to our faith and/or reading spiritual books
- She must be open to becoming more active in the local church
- She must be willing to accept the responsibility of not only trying to get herself to heaven, but that of her spouse, and others
Not too demanding......but, it's all about what we do in this life that guarantees us eternal salvation in the next....