Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 20th 2014 new
Well, since this is a CATHOLIC dating site, I will limit my "deal breakers" to things related to our faith, except for 2 things....1) I do NOT like cats, so any woman who demands that her cats sleep in the bedroom would be a definite deal-breaker, 2) she must be a non-smoker, in addition to the following:
- She must be willing to take steps to grow in the faith, to better understand what the Church teaches, and to better understand why the Church teaches what it does
- She must be willing to pray every day, and even take the initiative to pray, especially the Chaplet of Divine Mercy and the Rosary
- She must be open to attending mass more often than just Sundays only
- She must be open to making confession a more regular part of her prayer/mass life
- She must be open to listening to audio CD's related to our faith and/or reading spiritual books
- She must be open to becoming more active in the local church
- She must be willing to accept the responsibility of not only trying to get herself to heaven, but that of her spouse, and others

Not too demanding......but, it's all about what we do in this life that guarantees us eternal salvation in the next....
Apr 20th 2014 new
(quote) Debbie-977908 said: Must be conservative. Can't have a liberal or libertarian. Must love Texas.
Must love Texas eh? Not a bad state. I was born there , As a matter of fact I have a TEXAS passport, Since you appear to love your state you might appreciate this song.

www.youtube.com
Apr 20th 2014 new
Somethings I cannot accept in a relationship are: Any kind of addiction,the lack of values,the lack of spirituallity, the codependency,the narcissism...I think in this moment those are some of my basic deal breakers...some of them...
Apr 20th 2014 new
Somethings I cannot accept in a relationship are: Any kind of addiction,the lack of values,the lack of spirituallity, the codependency,the narcissism...I think in this moment those are some of my basic deal breakers...some of them...
Posts 101 - 104 of 104