Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

May 3rd 2014 new
(quote) George-1087247 said: Hi, Jenny!! Thank you so much for the critique and advice on my profile. I'll try to incorporate some of what you suggested, as I think they are great ideas. As far as your profile goes.WOW!! I honestly cannot find a single thing I would suggest changing or altering about it. Very well written. Very, VERY informative and full of such rich detail. I, too, am a huge fan of St. Jude, and have said the Novena a bunch of times. It's been a while, though..and I think reading your profile has sparked a renewed interest in doing that again. It's great that your folks are so involved in the church. How's that expression go? "A family that prays together, stays together". Or something like that. I also think it's awesome and impressive that you can play the guitar..my fingers are to fat and lack the dexterity for that.plus, they've been broken and operated on a few times from playing football in college, so I think I'll have to stick to the kazoo!! LOL Oh, and the beatbox thing is GREAT!!! So, yeah.you have a very awesome and well-rounded profile. Hope you are having a great weekend so far!!! Mine is starting off well, as the Bruins just beat the Canadiens to tie the series 1-1!! GO BRUINS!!!
Hi George! Thanks for reviewing my profile. I really appreciate it. I had to search just now about the Kazoo as I haven't heard about it before. Now I am curious to see you play it. Lol! Have a happy weekend!

God bless!

Jenny wave
Posts 121 - 121 of 121