Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Apr 20th 2014 new
(quote) Beng-1051944 said: For CHARLES Profile I enjoyed it and liked it. It is well written. Depicted who you are in most aspects, a thorough description of yourself. 1) Though if I may suggest to just add simple captions on your photos. 2) And if you can have the patience and take the temperament test so you will know your result and you can read and compare yours and that of another person. This shall be on your profile. 3) Also, if you can find time and create your personal interview questions so others who view your profile will have an additional areas to know you and vice versa plus you can see ang gauge if their answers match yours. Over all everything is in order, good.
Beng, thank you for your critique. I was not aware until you mentioned it that there is a captions option.I just overlooked it and had not noticed it on the profiles I viewed, I will add some.As far as the temperament test based on the Greek theory of the four humors, Through the years I have taken that a couple of times and each time the category it placed me in did not seem to be an accurate assessment of my overall personality. I suppose I have a problem with using an algorithm to classify one's personality.I have thought about the interview a couple of times and am trying to determine a few good questions. You have made three good points and once again I thank you for taking the time to look at it and offer advice.

Apr 20th 2014 new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: Beng, thank you for your critique. I was not aware until you mentioned it that there is a captions option.I just overlooked it and had not noticed it on the profiles I viewed, I will add some.As far as the temperament test based on the Greek theory of the four humors, Through the years I have taken that a couple of times and each time the category it placed me in did not seem to be an accurate assessment of my overall personality. I suppose I have a problem with using an algorithm to classify one's personality.I have thought about the interview a couple of times and am trying to determine a few good questions. You have made three good points and once again I thank you for taking the time to look at it and offer advice.

Most welcome Charles. Noted on the temperament option just do whatever you know is best. Agree for the Personal Interview questions (PIQ), I strongly suggest you create your own questions based on your style, what you intend to know and achieve. I did the same just the other night, I finally came up with my own PIQs. Happy thoughts to you. Be inspired.
Apr 21st 2014 new

You were well advised by that one wonderful lady, Michael, to change your hair style. The difference between your old picture and this one is like the difference between night and day. A real life before and after image. Your new well groomed appearance will spur more women to be motivated to actually open your profile. You are indeed a wise man to be open to the instructions of a lady.

Thank you very much Carol! More wise words of wisdom from another lady which I'll continue to follow!

Regards,

Michael

Apr 21st 2014 new
Being - very nice pictures. The introduction and ideal match sections are very difficult to read because they contain too many sentence fragments and are not organized into paragraphs. Interview questions are difficult to answer (eg you asked what I last read and listed five self-help books; I don't read self-help.) Despite those concerns, though, you have a very warm, positive and attractive profile.
Apr 21st 2014 new
(quote) Christopher-1007273 said: Being - very nice pictures. The introduction and ideal match sections are very difficult to read because they contain too many sentence fragments and are not organized into paragraphs. Interview questions are difficult to answer (eg you asked what I last read and listed five self-help books; I don't read self-help.) Despite those concerns, though, you have a very warm, positive and attractive profile.
Thanking you Christopher for the constructive criticisms. And I just made a quick review and made changes accordingly (which incidentally coincided with the same advise that I got from a nice good friend and a gentleman whom I met here at CM). I really appreciate your insights. I guess , I shall leave your profile to the next wonderful lady to read this. I must say though that I found your profile wonderfully done. Very well constructed, detailed, and can sustain interest. You shared your inclinations on physical fitness, talents in Music and you have a good enjoyable career. It was well executed and you thoroughly explained "the other signicant details" that you wished to convey to whoever reads it. Over all, nice photos esp. when you were with your niece. Lastly, for your PIQs, you have interesting personal questions, they are good and not boring, indeed you had your personal style & uniqueness.
Apr 21st 2014 new
Christopher, the part that I found best about your profile is that you like to keep in daily contact with your family.
Apr 21st 2014 new
Anya,

I found that the best parts of your profile was how well it was constructed, when I was reading it I could sense
a kind of love between the lines. Over haul a very well done profile that has God at it's center.
Apr 21st 2014 new
Hi Janet. Love this topic! I would really love some feedback on m profile!

If I'm following instructions correctly, the last male to reply was Christopher, so I'm supposed to comment on his profile, is that correct?
Apr 21st 2014 new
Hi Christie,
I'm the last male to reply so you would be critiquing/commenting on my profile.
Apr 21st 2014 new
Hi Michael. Your profile interview was very funny. I appreciated the wit and sarcasm. Personally, I'm not a fan of posting pictures of kids (whether they're yours or not) on online dating sites. I'm overprotective that way. A lot of guys do it, though. I guess because it gives off the impression they're good with kids. You seem to be comfortable talking about yourself, but not in a pretentious way. My overall assessment is that you have good communication skills, and are well educated, funny, sarcastic. You seem like a family oriented person with a desire of a family of your own. I enjoyed your profile.
Posts 31 - 40 of 121