Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 18th 2014 new
Praying
Apr 18th 2014 new
Praying theheart
Apr 18th 2014 new
scary stuff.

prayers offered.
Apr 18th 2014 new
How frightening! Prayers per your request.
Apr 18th 2014 new
Whoa! Hugs and God's blessings.
Apr 19th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Apr 19th 2014 new
Peace of mind is difficult to replace especially with 2 separate incidents. Prayers offered for your safety and peace. If you don't already own a dog may I suggest you consider it. Doesn't have to be large - just a good bark and bonded to his family and home.
Apr 19th 2014 new
  • Saint Nicholas of Myra
  • Memorial: December 6
  • Patronage: against robberies
  • Patronage: against robbers
  • Patronage: against theft
  • Patron saint of children
    Praying

Apr 19th 2014 new
    Prayers Sam, I am so sorry this happened to you. It is definitely scary.

When I was a kiddo, I went to bed early one night and looked up to see a man in my window. I pretended to get up to go the bathroom and went and got my dad who was watching television in the living room. By the time he made it outside, no one was there and he thought at first I had been dreaming, until he noticed that the large louver/screen was moved across the driveway to the fence and no long on the window. That night my dad nailed a nail in the window track so that the window couldn't be opened from the outside. We had locks on the windows but he was taking no chances. A narrow piece of wood that fits the length of the top part of the window and will sit in the window track works as well and the advantage of that one, is that it can be removed much easier. LOL he also put a plastic video camera up and a sign saying the premises were being monitored lol. . . you just had to meet my dad.
    Posts 11 - 20 of 54