Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 19th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Apr 19th 2014 new
Praying Praying
Apr 19th 2014 new
Thank you, thank you for the prayers. rose I really appreciate them. At least I was able to sleep. I am surrounded by nice retired people and they are all on high alert. I also own a loving, devoted 95 lb. dog, so I'm hoping that will also be a deterrent.
Apr 19th 2014 new
I think they may have been after the tiara in the princess profile picture you had - thus CM was looking out for you by removing it, but on a more serious note - am glad that everyone is OK at the house and that the cars contents were replaceable. Glad that you are in a neighborhood of caring neighbors and pray that you, your family, and your neighbors are spared from any future break-ins .
Apr 19th 2014 new
(quote) Dave-976637 said: I think they may have been after the tiara in the princess profile picture you had - thus CM was looking out for you by removing it, but on a more serious note - am glad that everyone is OK at the house and that the cars contents were replaceable. Glad that you are in a neighborhood of caring neighbors and pray that you, your family, and your neighbors are spared from any future break-ins .
Had they left me a note, I would have set the tiara on the porch. No messy attempted B&E that way. Thanks for your prayers and the humor- I can use both. biggrin
Apr 19th 2014 new
Wow! scary! I'm praying! and glad for your dog! and ha ha about the tiara!
Apr 19th 2014 new
Praying
Apr 19th 2014 new
(quote) Sam-427739 said: Two separate incidents- everyone's fine and nothing was taken from the car that couldn't be replaced. That said, the incidents rattled me. Nothing like seeing the screen cut out of my son's bedroom window to freak me out. I am feeling mad, scared and vulnerable and having a hard time with that.

I am asking prayers for safety, security and peace of mind. Thank you.
Praying for your protection, Sam.
Apr 19th 2014 new
Praying for your safety. Put a large dog bowl on the porch and a old pair of mens work boots there too.
Apr 19th 2014 new
Praying Praying
Posts 21 - 30 of 54