Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 19th 2014 new
Prayers for you Sam & your family.
Apr 19th 2014 new
(quote) Sam-427739 said: Two separate incidents- everyone's fine and nothing was taken from the car that couldn't be replaced. That said, the incidents rattled me. Nothing like seeing the screen cut out of my son's bedroom window to freak me out. I am feeling mad, scared and vulnerable and having a hard time with that.

I am asking prayers for safety, security and peace of mind. Thank you.
Praying So sorry, Sam. Prayers for you and yours. I've had it happen to me years ago, too. The thief broke the window in my daughter's room (while we were out). I was a bit unnerving, and I ended up moving shortly thereafter. Takes a while to rebuild one's invisible cocoon of mental invulnerability.
Apr 19th 2014 new
Prayers for protection!
Apr 19th 2014 new
Prayers for you and the children's safety and piece of mind!

Praying Praying rosary Praying Praying hug
Apr 19th 2014 new
rosary
Apr 19th 2014 new
(quote) Sam-427739 said: Two separate incidents- everyone's fine and nothing was taken from the car that couldn't be replaced. That said, the incidents rattled me. Nothing like seeing the screen cut out of my son's bedroom window to freak me out. I am feeling mad, scared and vulnerable and having a hard time with that.

I am asking prayers for safety, security and peace of mind. Thank you.
Can Warren Buffet account for his whereabouts?
Apr 20th 2014 new
Praying
Apr 20th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying for safety, security and peace of mind sam!
Apr 20th 2014 new

Prayers of support for you and family. Thank God you all are not harmed.

Apr 20th 2014 new
(quote) Sam-427739 said: Thank you, thank you for the prayers. I really appreciate them. At least I was able to sleep. I am surrounded by nice retired people and they are all on high alert. I also own a loving, devoted 95 lb. dog, so I'm hoping that will also be a deterrent.
Sorry to hear about your recent break-ins & scares. Prayers offered for you & your family. Praying Praying Following my brother's past advice, you might go around and sprinkle holy water or holy salts around the areas where you had the break-ins. It may also bring you peace of mind and peace in the Holy Spirit.
...I'm glad to hear you also have a big dog at the house. That was a great idea of someone else to put the dog's bowl outside, too.
Posts 31 - 40 of 54