Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Apr 20th 2014 new
(quote) Sam-427739 said: Two separate incidents- everyone's fine and nothing was taken from the car that couldn't be replaced. That said, the incidents rattled me. Nothing like seeing the screen cut out of my son's bedroom window to freak me out. I am feeling mad, scared and vulnerable and having a hard time with that.

I am asking prayers for safety, security and peace of mind. Thank you.
Payers for you and the safety of your family
Apr 20th 2014 new
angel Praying

Sorry to hear this Sam.
You need layers of security like a dog,alarms,and firearms/training.Be prepared instead of scared.Having said that,pray to your Guardian Angel daily!

Angel of God,
my guardian dear,
To whom God's love
commits me here,
Ever this day,
be at my side,
To light and guard,
Rule and guide.
Amen.
Apr 20th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Apr 20th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying Yes, dog is a good idea.
Apr 21st 2014 new
(quote) Tom-112790 said: Can Warren Buffet account for his whereabouts?
Big-deal types tend to like Omaha because they are left alone. My (former) father in law, (we decided to keep each other, even though the marriage to his son didn't work out), saw Bill Gates and Warren Buffet grabbing a burger in a midtown bar. He said the coolest part was that everyone knew who they were and nobody bothered them.
Apr 21st 2014 new
(quote) Sam-427739 said: Two separate incidents- everyone's fine and nothing was taken from the car that couldn't be replaced. That said, the incidents rattled me. Nothing like seeing the screen cut out of my son's bedroom window to freak me out. I am feeling mad, scared and vulnerable and having a hard time with that.

"Praise the Lord & pass the ammunition." That's one suggestion. Praying gangster
Apr 21st 2014 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: "Praise the Lord & pass the ammunition." That's one suggestion.
Sorry I didn't know you have a large dog. That should do it, along with other good advice on this thread.
Apr 21st 2014 new

Praying Praying Praying
Apr 21st 2014 new
Praying
Apr 21st 2014 new
Praying

That's so unsettling. Your family is in my prayers.
Posts 41 - 50 of 54