Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 21st 2014 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Just watched the Star Trek: Original Series episode "Miri" on Netflix this evening.

I LOVE Stark Trek, the original series. I also have 2 tribbles. They each have a battery powered noise maker inside of them that make purring sounds and squealing sounds.

I have them at my work place and most people are bewildered to what they are, just a large ball covered with fur. It is great conversation starter.

"Live long and prosper" fellow Trekkie!

Apr 21st 2014 new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: I love all the sitcoms out of the 50's and 60's a few out of the sevnties but I am a die hard trekkie.
Hello fellow Trekkie! Take a look at my response to Edward-fun stuff!
Apr 21st 2014 new
(quote) Bridget-884672 said:

"Live long and prosper" fellow Trekkie!

vulcan wave
Apr 21st 2014 new
I recently caught Daniel Boone on Me-TV
Apr 21st 2014 new
'Oh Master; I will fix it for you!' Loved I Dream of Jeannie and 'Oh Max'...Get Smart. :-)
Apr 21st 2014 new
Lost in Space, F Troop, Hogan's Heroes and probably my favorite Wild Wild West because I had a crush on Robert Conrad.
Apr 21st 2014 new
I have special memories of watching reruns of "I Love Lucy" when I was in elementary school. heart
Apr 21st 2014 new
As a fan of Steve McQueen, I like his movies but I was hesitant to watch "wanted dead or Alive" but it turned out to be good too. Amazing how many "bad guys" get recycled between the westerns. Like Jack Elam (he must have been the bad guy in every western). Strangely during a wagon train episode I saw the actor who later played "Dr Bracket" (Robert Fuller) So the question remains "How many times did Dr Brackett prescribe "a I.V. with d5w TKO "?
Apr 21st 2014 new
(quote) Laura-771477 said: Lost in Space, F Troop, Hogan's Heroes and probably my favorite Wild Wild West because I had a crush on Robert Conrad.
Lost in Space, Now there was show ahead of its time. I loved the robot. I think everyone on the planet knows the phrase"DANGER WILL ROBINSON''
Apr 21st 2014 new
(quote) Joseph-841276 said: As a fan of Steve McQueen, I like his movies but I was hesitant to watch "wanted dead or Alive" but it turned out to be good too. Amazing how many "bad guys" get recycled between the westerns. Like Jack Elam (he must have been the bad guy in every western). Strangely during a wagon train episode I saw the actor who later played "Dr Bracket" (Robert Fuller) So the question remains "How many times did Dr Brackett prescribe "a I.V. with d5w TKO "?
Yeah, I saw Robert Fuller aka Dr. Brackett on Wagon Train too! What a hoot to see him as a pioneer! LOL I watched "Emergency" a lot when I was a kid. I had a secret crush on Fireman "Chet" ( the dude with the fluffy mustache) LOL
Posts 11 - 20 of 200