Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 21st 2014 new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: Lost in Space, Now there was show ahead of its time. I loved the robot. I think everyone on the planet knows the phrase"DANGER WILL ROBINSON''
I loved Lost In Space! I think I may have been just 5 or 6 years old when it aired. Did you know the robot never had a name? Everyone called it "The Robot". I always thought Dr Zachary Smith was a whiney coward. Even at the young age, I thought a grown man shouldn't call people names like "ninnie" LOL
LOCKED
Apr 21st 2014 new
Question for you Bridget, are the Tribbles to protect you in case Klingons try to kidnap you? scratchchin laughing duck
LOCKED
Apr 21st 2014 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Question for you Bridget, are the Tribbles to protect you in case Klingons try to kidnap you?

I try to appease the Klingons with the cute furballs but I do need protection. I will have Mr. Spock use his powerful shoulder grip to bring them to their knees. Tribbles are good to have as pets as long as you don't get too many of them!

LOCKED
Apr 21st 2014 new
(quote) Bridget-884672 said: I loved Lost In Space! I think I may have been just 5 or 6 years old when it aired. Did you know the robot never had a name? Everyone called it "The Robot". I always thought Dr Zachary Smith was a whiney coward. Even at the young age, I thought a grown man shouldn't call people names like "ninnie" LOL
Actually he did have a name, he was Robby the robot in the 1956 movie Forbidden Planet with Walter Pidgeon and Ann Francis. He later appeared in lost in space with minor modifications.
LOCKED
Apr 22nd 2014 new
married w/children www.youtube.com compared to www.youtube.com
LOCKED
Apr 22nd 2014 new
The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis
LOCKED
Apr 22nd 2014 new
gilligan island www.youtube.com vs planet of apes series www.youtube.com
LOCKED
Apr 22nd 2014 new
the professor and mary ann
LOCKED
Apr 22nd 2014 new
Hazel: www.youtube.com
LOCKED
Apr 22nd 2014 new
(quote) Bridget-884672 said:

I try to appease the Klingons with the cute furballs but I do need protection. I will have Mr. Spock use his powerful shoulder grip to bring them to their knees. Tribbles are good to have as pets as long as you don't get too many of them!

There's no such thing as having a few Tribbles!!! vulcan
LOCKED
Posts 21 - 30 of 200