Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 22nd 2014 new
The Donna Reed Show
Apr 22nd 2014 new
Highway Patrol
www.youtube.com
LT Dan Mathews(Broderick Crawford)
Clowns are funny in the circus,on the highway their killers. duck tombstone soapbox
Apr 22nd 2014 new
Hmmm 'Faulty Towers' sorry I'm from UK some you of may of seen reruns on BBC America. Funny show with John Cleese as the main character.
Apr 22nd 2014 new
Two of my favorites from the 1960's- Green Acres and Mister Ed- both still hilarious to watch.
Apr 22nd 2014 new
I recently watched, The Twilight Zone on Me TV....I thought that was interesting.
Apr 22nd 2014 new

Hopalong Cassidy, Perry Mason, I Love Lucy!

Apr 22nd 2014 new
(quote) Debbie-1073565 said: Hmmm 'Faulty Towers' sorry I'm from some you of may of seen reruns on BBC America. Funny show with John Cleese as the main character.
Yes! I have the DVD set. Though, technically, it may not be properly classified as "classic television."

The Andy Griffith Show
Route 66
My Three Sons
Father Knows Best
Apr 22nd 2014 new
(quote) Lina-796057 said: Yes! I have the DVD set. Though, technically, it may not be properly classified as "classic television."

The Andy Griffith Show
Route 66
My Three Sons
Father Knows Best
It would be in England. :-)
Apr 22nd 2014 new
(quote) Debbie-1073565 said: It would be in England. :-)
Along those lines...early Doctor Who. From the 70s.

(I can not imagine that in 20 years people will be watching Jeremy, Richard, and James on "Top Gear" reruns, but one never knows, right? "Hey, look at those old bangers. What funny cars they had back at the turn of the century..."...lol)
Apr 22nd 2014 new
(quote) Bryan-7889 said: Along those lines...early Doctor Who. From the 70s.

(I can not imagine that in 20 years people will be watching Jeremy, Richard, and James on "Top Gear" reruns, but one never knows, right? "Hey, look at those old bangers. What funny cars they had back at the turn of the century..."...lol)
YES! Bryan. I grew up watching Doctor Who. My sister would hide behind the settee every time the Daleks showed up......."we will exterminate, we will exterminate" lol
and my dad and brother would never miss an episode of 'Top Gear' oh no you've got me missing home now. I need to hear some English voices lol

they are classics in my book! UK clap
Posts 31 - 40 of 200