Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

How long do you plan to ive?

Apr 22nd 2014 new
Since I turned 65 last August I have been wondering about this. Three score years and ten is the allotted time. Men can expect to live until 78 and woman to 83 on average. Wondering what others think. I do know that I would like to die after an illness not just drop dead type of thing.maybe I want time to square things with God. Not sure. What about you?
Apr 22nd 2014 new
Hi Claire. All in God's time.

But to answer, I personally see myself living until mid 80's to 90's. So I still have more than half of my life to enjoy and have a meaningful worthwhile journey.

I intend to embrace each day, months, years to come with happiness, serenity, positivism and being a blessing to my son, family, significant other, relatives, friends and to everyone smile .

Apr 22nd 2014 new
My grandmother always used to say "I'm going to stay as long as I can and go when I can't help it." Who knows when you'll be called? Outside all of that and intervening events, my family does have a lot of longevity. (80's -90's and 100). Hope I don't out live my retirement money!
Apr 23rd 2014 new

Claire

I plan to live as long as God has ordained I should-he always knows best and has impeccable timing.

Apr 23rd 2014 new
until I get married!
Apr 23rd 2014 new
until I get married!
Apr 23rd 2014 new
(quote) John-34848 said: until I get married!
At least until I die! LOL!

But for sure to 100 (which causes my financial advisor a great deal of stress.)
Apr 23rd 2014 new

I don't suppose it really matters what we plan. God always has the last word. laughing

That said, I'm making financial plans to keep me until at least 80, since most of my family made it that far, or longer.

Apr 23rd 2014 new
My mother always said the first hundred years are the hardest. I want to test her theory.
Apr 23rd 2014 new
(quote) John-559440 said: My mother always said the first hundred years are the hardest. I want to test her theory.
Ha Ha Ha!!! love it!
Posts 1 - 10 of 65