Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Apr 24th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Reminds me of Rodney Dangerfield's line. "My wife and I were blissfully happy for 25 years. Then we met".
Before my conversion, my exit plan was a simple one: to be shot dead at age 102, in a disco, by a jealous husband. Now, of course, it needs some work...

laughing laughing Paul

Did the exit plan include Lola at the Copacapanna ?

Apr 24th 2014 new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Reminds me of Rodney Dangerfield's line. "My wife and I were blissfully happy for 25 years. Then we met".
Before my conversion, my exit plan was a simple one: to be shot dead at age 102, in a disco, by a jealous husband. Now, of course, it needs some work...
This is great, Paul. smile
Apr 24th 2014 new

Till I'm called home

Apr 24th 2014 new
We accept we are destined to die but who wants to die? Are we prepared to die?

When I see people die untimely in massacre, accidents, illness, natural calamities, I may say we don't have any control as til when we want to live. How these people prepared death? We don't own our lives but only God.
Life is short. I always keep on thinking any moment I may be dead or killed. In my 40 yrs of existence on earth, I do all my best to believe and live the Word of God, love, serve and be kind to others. I know these are not yet enough to account if we deserve to be in Heaven. Sometimes, we are just human we become vulnerable but God is kind to forgive us. He calls on us to go back to Him.
Just love..love...love coz what is life without LOVE.. rosary rosary theheart theheart
Apr 24th 2014 new
Or I may say.. I still wanna live till I find my own family..see my children grew up successfully.
Apr 24th 2014 new
Barring an accident or traumatic illness, I probably have about 20 more years or so. All the oldsters in my family, on both parents' side were in their 90's. Got some financial advice last week that, if followed, should fund me till He calls me home! Now, to ramp up my physical fitness plan as well so mentally and physically I'll know and enjoy the time.
Apr 24th 2014 new
I never wanted to live to be an old age. Yet now that I am 60 I wouldn't mind to live until I am in my early 70's. Yet, I have no say in that, it is when the Good Lord wants to call me home. We always have to be prepared at any moment as He says I come like a thief in the night. tombstone
Apr 24th 2014 new
We make plans and God laughs. Thank God for modified plans.
Apr 24th 2014 new
(quote) John-34848 said: Yes, you are right As long as I live each day with the Lord(on this earth), I am content. I turn my longevity over to Him. Everyday is a gift.
AMEN!
Apr 24th 2014 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said:

Paul

Did the exit plan include Lola at the Copacapanna ?

You beat me to that one Kristin. laughing
Posts 21 - 30 of 65