Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

May 29th 2014 new
Only one--the name of my dead husband. Other than that, I am unscathed.
May 29th 2014 new
wide eyed Jimmie.........every Jimmie I've ever met was trouble!!! wink
May 29th 2014 new
Charlene?
Charlee?
only those have 5 in the same order as in Charlotte...
More clues please, like how many total letters?
May 29th 2014 new
(quote) Trish-1034533 said: Jimmie.........every Jimmie I've ever met was trouble!!!
That's why they don't call me Jimmy anymore!! Because when I was called Little Jimmy I was trouble! LOL
May 29th 2014 new
The only name I ever ruled out was Dorothy. This is based upon the opening scenes of the Wizard of Oz. When Auntie Emm ran around hollaring Dorothy as the twister was coming. Seriously annoying.
May 29th 2014 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: Charlene?
Charlee?
only those have 5 in the same order as in Charlotte...
More clues please, like how many total letters?
The name consists of 5 characters consisting of only 4 letters...
May 29th 2014 new
I can't go for a guy named Donald because that was my brother and father's name, too Freudian for me!
May 29th 2014 new
Shortly after our first date, my (ex)husband chose a nickname for me. During our 20-yr. marriage, he rarely called me by my name, except when talking about me to others. I didn't mind ,then, but now I have decided that I would like to hear my name spoken by someone I cherish. Endearing words are okay for sometimes, but I look forward to a fresh start, a new chapter, and being called Kathy! crossfingers
May 29th 2014 new
don't have any in mind right now but a friend has 2 ex wives with the same first name! We call them "name" the first and the sequel. laughing cool sad
May 29th 2014 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: don't have any in mind right now but a friend has 2 ex wives with the same first name! We call them "name" the first and the sequel.
Jane,
My dad had a sister (deceased now) named Marianne. Right before he met my mom, he was dating a Mary Ann. His middle brother married a Mary Ann, and his youngest brother married a Maryanne. Their sister, they called "Mare-the-Clare" because her confirmation name was Clare. The first SIL they called Mary Ann (maiden name) and the second SIL they called "Two-Maryanne." Interestingly, although the brothers' names are all repeated in my generation, none of my generation is a "Mary Ann." smile
Posts 11 - 20 of 53