Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

May 30th 2014 new
I've never dated them but all the Chris' and Christopher's I know or have known have been bad news. They've always been trouble makers.
May 30th 2014 new
(quote) Claire-247015 said: ...The names which sends my blood cold are RICHARD AND BRIAN. I dare anyone with these names to write to me and scare me. ...
I don't want to hear from anybody named Richard or Brian either. smile
May 30th 2014 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: I have kind of crossed Dan off my list of acceptable dates. Even though I have a brother Dan, my ex totally spoiled that for me. He would think I was trying to get another just like him -- he's that narcissistic!
www.youtube.com
May 30th 2014 new
(quote) Dave-976637 said: Having seen from your pictures that you are faimliar with the game of "MasterMind" ...
www.youtube.com
May 30th 2014 new
Kevin, that was hilarious, Thank you. Now I have to track down and watch the entire show :-)
May 30th 2014 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: That's why they don't call me Jimmy anymore!! Because when I was called Little Jimmy I was trouble! LOL
My son doesn't want me to meet a Michael because he says it would be weird to say, "Hey, me."
May 30th 2014 new
And now I, at least, am waiting to hear the rest of the story behind Dave's family's reaction to the name 'Carla'!
May 30th 2014 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: That's why they don't call me Jimmy anymore!! Because when I was called Little Jimmy I was trouble! LOL
When I was a little girl, I had a baby doll that I loved and its name was Jimmy. fluffy

On that note here is a song about Jimmy:
www.youtube.com
May 30th 2014 new
(quote) Nilda-834707 said: When I was a little girl, I had a baby doll that I loved and its name was Jimmy.

On that note here is a song about Jimmy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOsO02fPNU0
I clicked on the link and discovered the song came out in the year I was born!! I hated being called Jimmy and to this day very few are allowed to use it, mostly family.
The last good belly laugh I gave my mom before she died was to tell her she said "Dammit Jimmy so much that I used to think Dammit was my first name. She used to say it a lot, and I used to get spanked a lot because of what I was up to, hence the name.

May 30th 2014 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: I clicked on the link and discovered the song came out in the year I was born!! I hated being called Jimmy and to this day very few are allowed to use it, mostly family.
The last good belly laugh I gave my mom before she died was to tell her she said "Dammit Jimmy so much that I used to think Dammit was my first name. She used to say it a lot, and I used to get spanked a lot because of what I was up to, hence the name.

laughing laughing A real 50s and 60s thing to end boys names with a "y". You must have been a hand full! laughing

My younger brother who is about your age hates being called Johnny. I still call him Johnny and he doesn't mind as long as we're not out in public. Unlike me (petite), He is tall and husky and no longer sees himself as my little brother. boggled
Posts 21 - 30 of 53