Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Jul 21st 2014 new
(quote) Edward-1080151 said:

p.s. How have the Edwards been in your experience? Should I consider a name change?

The second greatest man in the world was Edward! My dad! I have 5 relatives named after my dad. My son would have been too, but my daughter has my mother's name. Might have looked bad for both kids to be named after my folks and his only got a middle name....
you are right tho.... I hear or see the name, and am predisposed to a positive internal response !!
Jul 21st 2014 new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: I doubt I could get past the name Hannibal Lecter
He was faithful to his beliefs! His beliefs were just not the same as ours. Truly had integrity and consistent in his actions. Sweetbreads anyone?
Jul 21st 2014 new
(quote) Christine-960631 said: He was faithful to his beliefs! His beliefs were just not the same as ours. Truly had integrity and consistent in his actions. Sweetbreads anyone?
Ew
Posts 51 - 53 of 53