Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Jun 18th 2014 new
We saw WICKED during a CM CHICAGO event and it was WICKEDLY GOOD!! Eventually I'd like to see the NY production!! Have a great time!!
Jun 19th 2014 new
(quote) Jacqueline-198 said:

Hear ye! Hear ye! I think it's high time the Tri State area is witness to another gathering of local CM members!!

WHEN: SATURDAY JUNE 21 2014

TIME: 5:30 MASS lets meet at 5:00 in front of the church

Vigil Mass at:

The Basillica of Saint Patricks Old Cathedral

263 Mulberry Street, Corner of Prince & Mott Streets

New York, NY 10012

http://oldcathedral.org/

followed by a Mexican dinner at:

Gonzalez Y Gonzalez

192 Mercer Street (Between W. Houston & Bleeker)

New York, NY 10012

(212) 473-7878

Feel free to invite your friends, non CM members welcomed! For more information please contact me. In order to make reservations please let me know if you are coming by Thursday, June 19, 2014.

wave BUMPITY BUMP!!

LAST CALL!! I'M MAKING RESERVATIONS TODAY! SO IF YOU ARE ON THE FENCE AND ARE DECIDING TO JOINING US, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE!! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!
Jun 19th 2014 new
FRIENDS, ROMANS, COUNTRYMEN...HEEEELLLLPPPP!!

This is the dealio! I went to make reservations for our group (13 in total) and the restaurant has some policy about pre-fixe dinners on the weekends, and the prices are ridiculous....so....I'm all about finding another restaurant and NEED YOUR SUGGESTIONS!! The Church is in NOLITA! So a restaurant nearby and that can fit us and is affordable all around! Thanks and I'm sorry for this!
Jun 20th 2014 new
(quote) Jacqueline-198 said: FRIENDS, ROMANS, COUNTRYMEN...HEEEELLLLPPPP!!

This is the dealio! I went to make reservations for our group (13 in total) and the restaurant has some policy about pre-fixe dinners on the weekends, and the prices are ridiculous....so....I'm all about finding another restaurant and NEED YOUR SUGGESTIONS!! The Church is in NOLITA! So a restaurant nearby and that can fit us and is affordable all around! Thanks and I'm sorry for this!
Maybe Vincent's on 119 Mott Street? They are famous for their tomato sauce and have outdoor/indoor seating. Some dishes are reasonable (pastas, individual pizzas). But, I think it does get crowded there.
Jun 20th 2014 new
(quote) Jacqueline-198 said:

Hear ye! Hear ye! I think it's high time the Tri State area is witness to another gathering of local CM members!!

WHEN: SATURDAY JUNE 21 2014

TIME: 5:30 MASS lets meet at 5:00 in front of the church

Vigil Mass at:

The Basillica of Saint Patricks Old Cathedral

263 Mulberry Street, Corner of Prince & Mott Streets

New York, NY 10012

http://oldcathedral.org/

followed by a Mexican dinner at:

Gonzalez Y Gonzalez

192 Mercer Street (Between W. Houston & Bleeker)

New York, NY 10012

(212) 473-7878

Feel free to invite your friends, non CM members welcomed! For more information please contact me. In order to make reservations please let me know if you are coming by Thursday, June 19, 2014.

OK, FOLKS, THERE HAS BEEN A CHANGE OF VENUE FOR OUR DINNER, NOT FAR FROM CHURCH, AND STILL MEXICAN, THE NEW PLACE IS:

MEXICAN RADIO NYC

19 CLEVELAND PLACE

NY, NY

nyc.mexrad.com

THE RESERVATIONS ARE FOR 6:45PM

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL THERE, PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS!!

Jun 20th 2014 new
Still time to jump aboard? Just saw this and would like to attend.
Jun 20th 2014 new
No problem George, feel free to join us.
Jun 20th 2014 new
Thank you! Looking forward to seeing everyone and a great evening.
Jun 20th 2014 new
I'm sorry that i can't attend. It sounds like a lot of fun! I usually work on Saturdays, but perhaps next time I could have the day off. Enjoy yourselves!
Jun 22nd 2014 new
Thanks Jackie for our efforts and planning! Another great event shows that there is more to CM than a dating site and that community helps in showing that God is still with us in all areas our single lives.
Posts 31 - 40 of 45