Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jun 25th new
Watch Ebay.
Jun 26th new
Well, I just one on the Amazon website so I'll give it a whirl myself and let you know!
Jun 27th new
(quote) Mark-642218 said: Pick a category below to learn more about juicing for that ailment.

Aging

Bronchitis

Common Cold Constipation

Depression Diarrhea Diabetes

Eye Problems

Fatigue Fibromyalgia Flatulence

Gout

Headaches Heartburn Heart Problems Hypoglycemia

Indigestion Influenza Insomnia Irritable Bowel

Kidney Stones

Laryngitis Liver Problems

Menopause Migraine

Osteoporosis Overweight

Peptic Ulcers Pregnancy

Skin Conditions/Better Skin

Urinary Tract Infections

Varicose Veins and Hemorrhoids

Water Retention/Edema


this is cool thanks for sharing mark! thumbsup
Jun 27th new
(quote) Abbey-937473 said: this is cool thanks for sharing mark!
Yes, thanks! So I have studied the pros and con's and decided to use my 14 year old Vita Mix for 'juicing' only I am drinking pulp and all. The juice tastes great. I am just using what I have in the fridge. The Vita Mix though doesn't sound right so I called them about a possible recalibration. The warranty was 7 years so it is expired. I can pay for $ 150 svs or, for $199.00 buy a slightly used one that has been completely checked. They also sell refurbished. They will give me $100 trade in on my old. I think I'm going to do this. Plus I make soups, sauces, ice cream etc with it. I have been run down a little and am now feeling better; I know the extra fruits and vegetables are very important. Thank you for this thread!
Jun 27th new
(quote) Meg-920823 said: Yes, thanks! So I have studied the pros and con's and decided to use my 14 year old Vita Mix for 'juicing' only I am drinking pulp and all. The juice tastes great. I am just using what I have in the fridge. The Vita Mix though doesn't sound right so I called them about a possible recalibration. The warranty was 7 years so it is expired. I can pay for $ 150 svs or, for $199.00 buy a slightly used one that has been completely checked. They also sell refurbished. They will give me $100 trade in on my old. I think I'm going to do this. Plus I make soups, sauces, ice cream etc with it. I have been run down a little and am now feeling better; I know the extra fruits and vegetables are very important. Thank you for this thread!
I've always wanted to buy a Vita Mix but they are costly. Then after spending $500 I wondered if it would be the dream blender I thought it was going to be.
I bought a Ninja Professional Blender for half that last year. it blends very well but for some things I have to use my juicer (got that at GNC last year also for a very good price. No complaints on either machine.
Does anyone have a favorite recipe they'd like to share?
Jun 27th new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: I've always wanted to buy a Vita Mix but they are costly. Then after spending $500 I wondered if it would be the dream blender I thought it was going to be.
I bought a Ninja Professional Blender for half that last year. it blends very well but for some things I have to use my juicer (got that at GNC last year also for a very good price. No complaints on either machine.
Does anyone have a favorite recipe they'd like to share?
I'm looking at the Vitamix site now and see they offer Reconditioned models for a lot less with a 5 or 7 yr. warranty. I may just do this. I found a code where you get free shipping too. that code is 06005503
Jun 27th new
(quote) Mark-642218 said: Anyone seen this? It's awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CWkdvRo4Ek

I have the Bass-O-Matic sold by SNL.
Add some veggies to the main ingredient and wal-la, you get vitamins and minerals AND protein!! laughing wink
(sorry Mark!)
Jun 28th new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: I have the Bass-O-Matic sold by SNL.
Add some veggies to the main ingredient and wal-la, you get vitamins and minerals AND protein!!
(sorry Mark!)
flower Is a great topic. Have been following and appreciate all the good advice. I believe in the concept and went out and bought a 300 dollar omega juicer about 4 months ago. I am careful to include a couple sweet fruits or microwaved beets with any fresh veggies I have on hand to make the results more palatable but have run into problems due to time constraints (takes me about 20 - 25 min including clean up) in the context of a 10+ hour work day. Unfortunately I wind up throwing out a lot of previously beautiful produce . If anyone has suggestions they would be most appreciated .

As an aside... Tom's post reminded me of this

www.google.com.
Jun 28th new
(quote) Lourdes-984540 said: I started juicing after I saw another documentary, "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead." I myself learned the hard way that food can make us sick or cure us of ills. As I don't care to eat raw greens, these are what I juice most. I even got my parents drinking greens juice which, if you knew my Dad, you'd know what a coup that was.

http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/


What's your favorite juice? Mine is pineapple with spinach+kale.


Sounds gross.
---You're telling me it's good?
Posts 51 - 60 of 87