Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jun 28th 2014 new
(quote) Mark-642218 said: Anyone seen this? It's awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CWkdvRo4Ek

wow! had no idea so many of you are juicers. i've been putting off trying this for a long time-- and may do for a bit more--- but guess it's something i need to do eventually

Jun 28th 2014 new
(quote) Mark-642218 said: Anyone seen this? It's awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CWkdvRo4Ek

wow! had no idea so many of you are juicers. i've been putting off trying this for a long time-- and may do for a bit more--- but guess it's something i need to do eventually

Jun 28th 2014 new
(quote) Jim-875732 said: wow! had no idea so many of you are juicers. i've been putting off trying this for a long time-- and may do for a bit more--- but guess it's something i need to do eventually

Hi, Jim, Since I drink the pulp too, but it is liquified, I don't know if I am considered a juicer....
Jun 28th 2014 new
wave Hi I just sat down to read the forums with my Nutri-Blast! Kale, carrots, celery, walnuts and watermelon with chipped ice to make it really cold:) Yummy!! and saw this post. Love the conversation and everyone's input. I do both, juice and blend. However, I get lazy cleaning the juicer so I just throw everything into the Nutribullet. I love it. In the morning I throw in my oatmeal, flax seeds, my vitamins, egg whites, fresh ginger, and what ever fruit I have on hand. All organic. Kick starts my day:) Evenings I do my vegi's , fruits and nuts.
Jun 28th 2014 new
(quote) Laura-56149 said: Hi I just sat down to read the forums with my Nutri-Blast! Kale, carrots, celery, walnuts and watermelon with chipped ice to make it really cold:) Yummy!! and saw this post. Love the conversation and everyone's input. I do both, juice and blend. However, I get lazy cleaning the juicer so I just throw everything into the Nutribullet. I love it. In the morning I throw in my oatmeal, flax seeds, my vitamins, egg whites, fresh ginger, and what ever fruit I have on hand. All organic. Kick starts my day:) Evenings I do my vegi's , fruits and nuts.
I'm seeing kale as a favorite ingredient a few times. Is that good?
Jun 28th 2014 new
(quote) Laura-56149 said: Hi I just sat down to read the forums with my Nutri-Blast! Kale, carrots, celery, walnuts and watermelon with chipped ice to make it really cold:) Yummy!! and saw this post. Love the conversation and everyone's input. I do both, juice and blend. However, I get lazy cleaning the juicer so I just throw everything into the Nutribullet. I love it. In the morning I throw in my oatmeal, flax seeds, my vitamins, egg whites, fresh ginger, and what ever fruit I have on hand. All organic. Kick starts my day:) Evenings I do my vegi's , fruits and nuts.
I grew up seeing my mom in front of the tv exercising with Jack LaLanne . He was the original juice man and also started the earliest health spas. When I was in my early 20's I actually worked in one of his clubs in the juice and vitamin bar. Loved Jack, what a great guy!!
Jun 28th 2014 new
(quote) Laura-56149 said: I grew up seeing my mom in front of the tv exercising with Jack LaLanne . He was the original juice man and also started the earliest health spas. When I was in my early 20's I actually worked in one of his clubs in the juice and vitamin bar. Loved Jack, what a great guy!!
Ha! i remember my mom in front of TV too jumping with jack, too.
Jun 28th 2014 new
(quote) Jim-875732 said: I'm seeing kale as a favorite ingredient a few times. Is that good?
It's good FOR you haha:) However fruit will mask the flavor if you don't like it. Spinach is a good alternative and is very mild in flavor. I use Romaine lettuce also as an alternative.
Jun 28th 2014 new
(quote) Jim-875732 said: Ha! i remember my mom in front of TV too jumping with jack, too.

Good memories!!

Jun 28th 2014 new
(quote) Jim-875732 said: I'm seeing kale as a favorite ingredient a few times. Is that good?
Yep! Eat it or juice it. smile
Posts 61 - 70 of 87