Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Jun 26th 2014 new
As I continue my plans on moving to MS or AL or,.....: I have been through earthquakes, hurricanes, tornado's snowstorms, etc, etc. I have decided to look for family values and how friendly people are to outsiders, to make a major move and stay there is a major under taking.
Jun 29th 2014 new
(quote) Kevin-975826 said: As I continue my plans on moving to MS or AL or,.....: I have been through earthquakes, hurricanes, tornado's snowstorms, etc, etc. I have decided to look for family values and how friendly people are to outsiders, to make a major move and stay there is a major under taking.
I used to live in the Tampa Bay Area for 12 years and I really enjoyed that area! St. Pete is my favorite and their downtown is alive with the music scene and several nice churches to choose from! When I plan to retire I will move to that climate! No snow or ice, beaches and sunshine will work for me!

good luck in your decision!
Jun 29th 2014 new
I started forming a new Contemporary Christian music band over the past few weeks up here. I'm thinking of just doing the snowbird thing this year and working remotely at work. Thanks for the info on St. Pete. Good day for that suggestion too! smile I'm going to research it.
Posts 11 - 13 of 13