Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Jun 29th new
Hi Kathleen,
I absolutely concur. I've been away from the forums for a while and am also surprised by the omission of a Pro-Life category. It would be a good place to keep abreast of political, social and spiritual events in support of the pro-life movement. (Most importantly, the spiritual events.) Even if small changes occur locally, that is still a type of victory.
While it may seem an insurmountable issue, one should only look to David and Goliath. If we believe that prayer works, and I would hope everyone here does, then we are called to do so.
Thank you for bringing this up.
Janna
Jun 30th new
Hi Everyone,

Pro-life news, events, and discussions are within the new Groups feature now: www.catholicmatch.com

Jun 30th new
wave Me!
It is one of the 7 questions amd it is definitely worthy of discussion.
Many of our fellow Catholics are poorly schooled on life issues and it would be great to have a forum to go to directly.
Jul 2nd new
(quote) Debbie-696127 said: Hi Everyone,

Pro-life news, events, and discussions are within the new Groups feature now: http://www.catholicmatch.com/apps/share/group.html?group_id=185

Thanks Debbie. Any way we can change the name of the group? Pro-Life: Support For The Unborn
I think in my original post about this, I mentioned, or I hope I mentioned, that ProLife is more than about the unborn and abortions. If the title is broadened, it may attract more people.

New Name? ProLife: Support of Human Life at All Stages
or: ProLife: In Support of the Dignity of Human Life - Always

Something like that.
Kathleen

Jul 2nd new
In case anyone missed it, there is a ProLife Group in the CM Groups section.
www.catholicmatch.com

Once you make a post, it will ask you if you want to join the group. There may be other ways, but I didn't see them.
Jul 2nd new
With God ---there is no barrier we can't overcome. I am 100% for Pro Life chat to share and support each other! rose
Jul 3rd new
I'll raise my two hands for a "yay"! Thanks for bringing this truly important issue up.
Jul 3rd new
(quote) Anne-445674 said: I'll raise my two hands for a "yay"! Thanks for bringing this truly important issue up.
//////admin: Pro-life news, events, and discussions are within the new Groups feature now: http://www.catholicmatch.com
Jul 3rd new
(quote) Kathleen-878558 said: //////admin: Pro-life news, events, and discussions are within the new Groups feature now: www.catholicmatch.com
The link above is wrong. Here's the right one: www.catholicmatch.com
Jul 3rd new
You have my vote! theheart clap
Posts 11 - 20 of 27