Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Jul 3rd new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: You have my vote!
Thanks Peter. It seems that Admin has decided to make a ProLife Group rather than a forum. See the link in my previous post, just before yours.
Jul 4th new
(quote) Kathleen-878558 said: Thanks Peter. It seems that Admin has decided to make a ProLife Group rather than a forum. See the link in my previous post, just before yours.
Admin, thank you for setting up the ProLife Group, but it is not feeling as effective as having a Forum dedicated to it. The forums are where most of the action is and I don't think people go to the Groups very often. :sad face: (I can't find the emoticon.)
Jul 4th new
wave
Jul 4th new
wave Hi John. I can think of a few different things you may have meant with that emoticon, but I'm going to the source - you. Would you be so kind as to fill us in? United States Flag Happy 4th!
Jul 4th new
(quote) Kathleen-878558 said: Hi John. I can think of a few different things you may have meant with that emoticon, but I'm going to the source - you. Would you be so kind as to fill us in? Happy 4th!
Just saying hello and raising my hand in support of your good suggestion to CM staff, Kathleen :) It's nice to be able to see what is going on nationally, but I must admit, I also like the pro-life issues being discussed all over the threads and not just relegated to a corner. It's a central matter that permeates our very essence.
Jul 4th new
(quote) John-971967 said: Just saying hello and raising my hand in support of your good suggestion to CM staff, Kathleen :) It's nice to be able to see what is going on nationally, but I must admit, I also like the pro-life issues being discussed all over the threads and not just relegated to a corner. It's a central matter that permeates our very essence.
That's what I was getting at. Was it just a hello, or a hello w/support for the idea, or a hello not supporting the idea? It seems that that little waving guy actually represents it all for you! Thanks for checking in. +

Jul 4th new
Please use the Feedback tool for site suggestions. It puts ideas in a queue and allows us to manage member ideas. I can tell you that we are likely not going to bring back a dedicated pro-life room. We merged it in with the culture and current events room. There was not enough activity and we would often get double posts in both rooms because pro-life issues are are cultural issues and also bleed into the political realm.

I am going to lock this one up now.

Posts 21 - 27 of 27