Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

My father took the three of us to see the movie musical, Grease, starring John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John! It is still my favorite movie and, yes,...I know all the songs! wink
Jun 28th 2014 new
Miracle Of Our Lady Of Fatima.My mother took me to see it.
Jun 28th 2014 new
(quote) Lenore-1055900 said: My father took the three of us to see the movie musical, Grease, starring John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John! It is still my favorite movie and, yes,...I know all the songs!
It was a black and white western, with a theater full of "little rascal" kids jumping and screaming. Than came the intermission with Flash Gordon, and more jumping and screaming and popcorn throwing!!
Jun 28th 2014 new
Not sure, the earliest one I can clearly remember is the original Star Wars, on its original theatrical run. I can recall that when the Death Star exploded, I said, "Yay, they blew up Darth Vader's ship!" laughing An adult quickly corrected me. What can I say, I was 6.

Now, first movie in a theater without adult supervision? That one I do know for sure. Star Trek III: The Search for Spock. My parents dropped my sisters and me off at the theater and picked us up afterwards.
Jun 28th 2014 new
White Christmas. I was little and it was way over my head. Our school took us as a holiday treat.
Jun 28th 2014 new
When I was about 4 my mom was in the hospital and my grandma came out to California from Iowa to look after me. She wanted to see "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World," so my dad got tickets and they took me along. I loved it, even though I didn't fully understand it.
Jun 28th 2014 new
I think it was The Shaggy Dog :

en.wikipedia.org

Jun 28th 2014 new

Ben-Hur

Jun 28th 2014 new
(quote) John-34848 said:

Ben-Hur

That's a loooong movie. You probably just got back from seeing it. smile
Jun 28th 2014 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: It was a black and white western, with a theater full of "little rascal" kids jumping and screaming. Than came the intermission with Flash Gordon, and more jumping and screaming and popcorn throwing!!
Were you one of the "little rascal kids?"
Posts 1 - 10 of 44