Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jul 4th 2014 new
scratchchin Can't remember, Peter?
Jul 4th 2014 new
That's hard to remember but I do recall going to see the movie Pinochio and getting to pick out a pencil case for school that was a Pinochio pencil case - Not an absolute confirmation but the one I remember most
Jul 4th 2014 new
I do not remember the first, but I remember which -- plural -- I liked the best as a youngster: the Edgar Allen Poe movies, which titles I no longer remember. As a grown-up, my favorite is "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb."
Jul 4th 2014 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Can't remember, Peter?
Oops! Must've been a glitch that it didn't post my text. I think I had said that I thought it was Dick Tracy until someone mentioned E.T., then I remembered that was the first movie I saw at the theatre. I would've been about 4 or 5 when I saw ET, and at least 10 when I saw Dick Tracy.
Jul 4th 2014 new
Dr. Doolittle...the version before Eddy Murphy.
Jul 4th 2014 new
I believe my first movie at the theater was "Sound of Music". It had not yet come to our small town. But my parents took my younger sister and brother and I to the nearest city to see the movie. It was quite the eperience for all of us.
Jul 4th 2014 new
2001 A Space Odyssey..
Jul 5th 2014 new
Hmmmm....It may have been Mary Poppins...Ill have to ask my mom..
Jul 7th 2014 new
(quote) Lenore-1055900 said: My father took the three of us to see the movie musical, Grease, starring John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John! It is still my favorite movie and, yes,...I know all the songs!

Mary Poppins, with Julie Andrews, whom I'm still in love with, and Dick van Dyke.

Jul 7th 2014 new
(quote) Gerald-283546 said:

Mary Poppins, with Julie Andrews, whom I'm still in love with, and Dick van Dyke.

Gerald...Mary Poppins is another classic movie!!!
Posts 31 - 40 of 44