Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jul 1st 2014 new
Michael the Archangel
  • Memorial: September 29
  • Patron Saint of Soldiers
  • Patronage: holy death
    Praying

Saint George
  • Memorial: April 23
    Praying

Saint Joan of Arc
  • Memorial: May 30
    Praying

Saint Andrew Avellino
  • Memorial: November 10
  • Patronage: against sudden death
    Praying

Saint Lydwina of Schiedam
  • Memorial: April 14
  • Patronage: against prolonged suffering
    Praying

Saint Nicholas of Tolentino
  • Memorial: September 10
  • Patron Saint of the Souls in Purgatory
    Praying

_________
    rosary - God answers knee-mail
  • Jul 1st 2014 new
    Prayers offered for family and friends. Praying theheart theheart
    Jul 1st 2014 new
    (quote) Linda-756196 said: In order to understand the scope of this prayer, please let me give you some background.

My husband was assassinated three years ago in Kabul, Afghanistan. His military brothers and sisters have walked with me and carried me. Today we lost another. He was young (fifties) with a large family. The bandaids are off of everyone. His family was a single income family and my military brothers and sisters are hurting. I am hurting. Will you please pray for Doug's family, for my military family, for me?
    Praying Praying rosary theheart theheart

May God heal all of your wounds. We are a hurting world. With so much destruction but there is a lot of goodness in the world too. You are part of that goodness.

God Bless all of the military families grieving ... We are united in the Body of Christ and when one members suffer we all suffer. I am sure that is how it is too with your military brothers and sisters. Stay united. You will overcome the evil in this world.

Hugs and Prayers hug Praying
    Jul 1st 2014 new
    Praying
    Jul 1st 2014 new
    Prayers and more prayers. My brilliant 22-y-o son announced today he is enlisting in the army and I am in shock. Proud, confused, wanting to support him, admiring his patriotism, acknowledging his need for adventure and brotherhood...but what it means for me as a mom is that prayers for our men and women serving our country have just shot to the top of my prayer list. Linda, you have written so movi fly about the bonds you share with your extended military "family"...may you be encircled with this family and they with you, and all by God in the days and weeks ahead...

Love,
    Hooe
    Jul 1st 2014 new
    theheart Praying rosary
    Jul 1st 2014 new
    Praying
    Jul 1st 2014 new
    prayers for you,your friend and your families
    Jul 2nd 2014 new
    Prayers Linda for everyone and much love. So very hard.
    Jul 2nd 2014 new
    Praying rosary
    Posts 11 - 20 of 29